Hananoi-kun to Koi no Yamai

Bought all the manga after the translation stopped because I am in love with this story and wanted to financially support the author. Honestly, it only continues to get better with each volume as the characters continue to grow and their backstories are further explored. Volumes 6+7 are just... *Chefs kiss*. One of my favorites and definitely one of the best shoujo I've read over the past few years. Amazon has the newest volumes available. This is 100% worth buying if you are able to.

Group Leader
Bought all the manga after the translation stopped because I am in love with this story and wanted to financially support the author. Honestly, it only continues to get better with each volume as the characters continue to grow and their backstories are further explored. Volumes 6+7 are just... Chefs kiss. One of my favorites and definitely one of the best shoujo I've read over the past few years. Amazon has the newest volumes available. This is 100% worth buying if you are able to.
It is about to be out where I'm from and I can't wait to get it. The first volume seems so sweet I gotta buy it. I have never bought a shoujo before but this one really scratches that spot for me.

Users who are viewing this thread