Hanazono-kun to Kazoe-san no Fukakai na Houkago - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Daunting Images

@BalrogDeMorgoth @Sippers @WhoCares
I remember dating a girl who grew up with only her Dad and brothers always complaining about her bra hurting. I grew up with my Mom and sister as well as Aunts (Grandma had 5 girls including my Mom) and I knew from our 'fun time' that the bras she had weren't the proper size, but she swore they were, because she had measured, and that all bras hurt. Fast forward a bit and we were at a stripmall for her birthday and we walked past Victoria's Secret and she wanted to browse. I told her I'd buy her some stuff for her bday and she started looking at some bras. A worker came over and asked if we needed help and I told her the story, the worker then offered to measure her, and it turned out she was wearing the wrong size completely. Afterward, we would joke about it from time to time, but she always found bras somewhat more comfortable after that. It was a pretty expensive lesson.
Point being, there are even girls out there that probably don't know their proper size, so it's not even worth mentioning people guessing.

Dex-chan lover
That’s kind of messed up that her family despite being educators won’t teach her the basics.

Dex-chan lover
Going by chapter 50 of "Please Don't Bully Me, Nagatoro," I'm guessing whatever the kids were laughing about during sketching had to do with a Japanese pun where the word for "sketch" can also be written as the word for "ejaculation."

See note: https://mangadex.org/chapter/764661/5

@mrmm
Anyone can. After all, "if she breathes, she's a thot." lol

Dex-chan lover
@Xzayer
mom's worried about her daughter getting too interested in sex and falling in with the wrong crowd, and thus, having a bad boyfriend. the divorce made her anxious and it's causing her to make irresponsible pronouncements regarding sexual knowledge

grandma seems way more chill, but probably doesn't want to actively undermine the parenting decisions her daughter has made

Fed-Kun's army
@Happily_Grim yeah, it's actually pretty common to have the wrong bra size. I think it's something like 70% of women are wearing the incorrect size. I think it might be because you start wearing bras when your boobs are still growing, and they don't realize thier boobs have grown slowly over a long period after their quick growth spurt in middle school. Incorrect sizing is definitely a big trap for anyone with breasts.

Dex-chan lover
would be funny if the chapter ends with hanazono actually able to correctly guess her size but keep it for himself

Aggregator gang
Page 20: Say it! Say "manko"! The spirit of Rokudenashiko compels you!

Aggregator gang
man i wanna see even more rumors about him, they get better and better each time

Dex-chan lover
girl... if u didnt believe it why are u asking to confirm?
In the end she completely forgot about erections.

Dex-chan lover
I went into this manga not expecting much
What I get? Genuinely good characters

There are so many ways this story could have gone wrong, and it hasn't, so far

i really find the imagery on pg 12 really intriguing. I don't know why, but to me it just looks insanely cool.

Users who are viewing this thread