Hanazono-kun to Kazoe-san no Fukakai na Houkago - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Daunting Images

Dex-chan lover
Can't anyone with eyes vaguely see a girl's breast size ? most of the time you can tell if someone is like an A-cup.

Dex-chan lover
Even though they talk about lewd topics, their relationship is pretty pure

Dex-chan lover
B/W/H size identification only by looking is a superpower.
Being able to tell sluts from non-sluts is 6th sense.

Dex-chan lover
That's actually pretty deep.

I thought they gonna just run with "Ha ha wee wee" the whole time

There are things man need not know. But wanting to know is enough of a reason.

I think this chapter let me fully empathize with Kazoe.

@BalrogDeMorgoth It can actually be pretty difficult to tell a woman's bra size, especially if the woman in question is taking efforts to either make hers appear larger or smaller. To an extent, if a woman isn't trying to make her chest appear larger/smaller than it is, it is reasonably easy to tell her cup size, but cup size does not equal bra size. Bra size is a combination of the band width and the cup size - the band with is the number before the letter in a bra size (i.e. the '34' in the bra size '34A'), and is the measurement that goes around the torso. This is an important number because as the band width increases, the cup on the actual bra becomes bigger to a certain extent. Not every cup is equal because of band width. For example, it can be easy to mistake a '38C' breast for a '34D' breast because the size is actually nearly identical. This is something called a 'sister size'. A woman could fit easily into both bras, but one would probably be more comfortable of the two sister sizes. Even though the cup size is different, the difference in bandwidth accounts for it.

So long story short, while you can usually tell who has bigger or smaller boobs out of a group of girls, actually pinpointing cup size, let alone bra size in general, can be a deceptively difficult undertaking.

Lol don't know why I got so into that; you're comment just got me thinking. Hope this helped(?) someone out there. Have a great day :)

Fed-Kun's army
@BalrogDeMorgoth Cup sizes aren't an exact measurement of breast volume; rather, they're a ratio of breast-volume-to-ribcage-circumference and are therefore relative to the band size (ribcage circumference). Bra fitters will often recommend "sister sizes" if they don't have the exact size in stock—32C and 34B, for instance, have different cup sizes but the same cup volume, and so a "sister size" may fit someone better in a particular line of bras because of differences in cut. Like other types of form-fitting clothing (e.g. most women's clothes) a lot of human variation is distilled down to a handful of sizes. Your "size" really tends to be a point you start from when figuring out which size to buy from a given brand (or line of clothing within a brand) rather than a real, concrete value, because oftentimes a size that will fit you in one brand will fit poorly in another.

I recently measured myself from scratch to find out where I should start in replacing my now-too-small bras. Six different measurements punched into a calculator, plus evaluating whether my breasts are top-heavy/bottom-heavy, wide-set, shallow/projected, and so on all go into finding the right fit if you want to minimize the trial-and-error aspect and ensure you don't end up settling for something not-quite-right. (In the end, I still ended up buying bras that were in a different size than the one recommended by the calculator.)

If you or anybody else wants to read about any of this in more detail, here's the guide I used.

Dex-chan lover
i love how stoic they both are
reminds me of that couple from tsurezure children

Dex-chan lover
@WhoCares
This is why clothing brands suck
it amazes me that a small shirt at Uniqlo actually fits me but I go literally anywhere else and the shirt is either too long or too wide in any size
I wish they would just post the fucking measurements - length, height, width, torso circumference, arm circumference, etc.
But nooooo they just tell you what the target audience or size range is, AND NOT THE ACTUAL FUCKING MEASUREMENT

Contributor
PROTECT THIS SMILE

x22.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread