Hanazono-kun to Kazoe-san no Fukakai na Houkago - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - An Unexpected Visitor

hmmm

sniff.png

is not he touched a vibrator... he touched a second hand vibrator... i hope he gets some puss as a revard in the end.

Fed-Kun's army
@ironstarAcles considering where he lives, and what his father does for a living, I'd say it is pretty much expected that he wouldn't really care. I am sure he also has to help with moving/cleaning used equipment quite often.

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for chapter

i always laugh while reading this :D

@leusee basic knowledge about erotic toys is: disinfect them before and after use... so it should be safe

Probably is clean lol. If it looks dirty or smells bad. I don't think he would touched it.

Dex-chan lover
I like the new girl already. She's a little weird and kinda fishy but honest. Girls like these just makes you wanna help them to...you know. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
Ehm, guys. Do you realize sex is all about sticking your junk where the vibrator was?

okay, so apparently mangadex commenters don't wash their vibrators or something?
typical basement-dwelling ogres I guess

Dex-chan lover
I would say is weird that he was holding like that but he's used to see it and she didnt felt embarassed of showing either... guess its fine?
But thats a whole new world to Kazoe understand.
To think people was already spreading rumors of her being a slut... wonder if he'll want to push her away for her own good.

Users who are viewing this thread