Hanazono-kun to Kazoe-san no Fukakai na Houkago - Vol. 3 Ch. 27 - Inexplicable Feelings

Aggregator gang
Her mom's gonna freak when the little sis spills the beans about her having a boyfriend.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh my god, this chapter was so cute! Unbelievably cute!

@Noitoart It's probably a translation thing. Her "yes?" was probably "hai?" which could be translated to yes, but in context could mean "huh?". At least that's what I think.

Confused if they're dating or if she just interpreted her sis's words as "friend that is a boy" but also Kazoe isn't that clueless, right?

Fed-Kun's army
@Noitoart - I think Kazoe just misunderstood what the sister said and just interpret it as "Male friend", as in "Boy Friend" rather than "Boyfriend". Tho idk how the original Japanese was written, since "Koibito" is the actual word for "boyfriend", or even "girlfriend". My guess is that, the original Jap version used "Kareshi" which could mean "Boyfriend" or "He", sorta like "Kanojo", where it could mean "Girlfriend" or "Her".

Dex-chan lover
@uchiha007 I'm pretty sure it's going to be 'kareshi'. You often see 'koibito' translated as 'lover' instead of boy/girlfriend, especially in teen / college age cases. 'Kareshi' and 'kanojo' technically just mean 'him' and 'her', but since they aren't often used, they have come to mean 'that special him' and 'that special her'.

Dex-chan lover
If there were more issues left, I'd expect a plot point around Mom checking the call log.

There's probably enough pages left to do that, and get backstory on the family history, but it's probably going to feel a bit rushed if the final issue does that.

Users who are viewing this thread