Hanazono-kun to Kazoe-san no Fukakai na Houkago - Vol. 3 Ch. 27 - Inexplicable Feelings

Double-page supporter
Everyone saying it "got axed", but I think this is actually a good ending. Some stories don't need to drag on forever. All three main characters learned their life lesson, Hanazono and Kazoe had a crisis and resolved it, and the final chapter is probably going to be a confession or something along those lines. Going beyond here would either just turns into a "what wacky and increasingly odd sexual question does Kazoe have today lmao?" gag manga, or some sort of forced romantic drama.

Dex-chan lover
The discussion above about boyfriend/lover: in the Japanese, her sister only asks "男子(= danshi)?" and the response is "そうよ(=sou yo)?". Danshi just means boy even if she might be hoping it could be a boyfriend. The response is just like "that's right, [and why do you ask/what does it matter]?"

@kiero13
wait what? It's ending cause it got axed???
Given how the story can go much further (The relationship between the two, Otsuki's future in friendship, Kazoe's family, etc.) . I can bet 99% chance this is axed.

Wholesome also second last chapter :(, I hope it isn't axed and like a part 1? and part 2 comes out later? idk

Dex-chan lover
Wow, hold it! I know she is craving for sexual knowledge, but isn't hand-holding too advanced stuff?

Users who are viewing this thread