Hanazono-kun to Kazoe-san no Fukakai na Houkago - Vol. 3 Ch. 27 - Inexplicable Feelings

Dex-chan lover
German has a similar issue where the word "Freund" refers to a male friend, "Freundin" refers to a female friend, but if you talk about a Freund or Freundin of the opposite gender it's ambiguous if you're discussing your partner or, well, a friend. English is in the lucky position of having access to the non-gendered term "friend". Only the gendered terms "boyfriend" and "girlfriend" acquired the romantic connotations, as they did in German.

I actually don't mind that this ends next chapter. It feels like there was a continuous sense of progress and little wasted time. I mean, I *enjoy* some lovely vanilla smut and I wouldn't mind seeing their relationship develop up until the point they finally bang, but it's not, like, essential to the story or anything.

Dex-chan lover
that felt very nice, honestly if it ended here I wouldnt be that mad. sweet that theres another chapter tho

Fed-Kun's army
@Fushiginiku - Yeah, I feel the same way, especially since Kozue didn't really questioned it and just said "Yeah". And yeah, you are right, "Koibito" is the word for lovers. Is just that some anime(well, at least the subs) they translated as either boyfriend or girlfriend. I guess is just so that it makes more sense to us lol

Well, just one more, this was more or less a confession and I am impressed that the author did not use the classic "tsuki ga kirei".

Aggregator gang
I wish there was more, it's a shame that there is only 1 chapter left :(

Dex-chan lover
Why "yes" with question mark ? With how her character are, i would think she will reply with a straight no. Since he is not, and she not aware of a ton of stuff to be all red over it.

Dex-chan lover
The fact she can speaks her mind about her feelings is actually something amazing but not really surprising. Im glad the author conserved her personality even entering the romance fase. Would be annoying if the girl that always speaks her mind suddenly get too nervous to do so. Thats her finest quirk. In the other hand Hanazono is being the slow one being all troubled. I mean, she low key confessed and he ended the call.
Anyway, if anything this chapter she showed a completely different side to her and she was really cute. That kind of sucks when u think that theres only 1 chapter left. I wanted more lol
I will miss this 2 weirdos conversations, was always so much fun regardless the topic. But i rather to end it like this than turning it into those cheap drama fueled ones.

Dex-chan lover
"It doesn't have to be topics about sexual knowledge."

I wonder what her eavesdropping sister made of that particular line...

Hanazono fell from his chair xDDD

And... why did this get axed....? It's so good and there are still so many sex ed topics to explore T_T

Dex-chan lover
Ughhhh it's really ending? I wish they'd make a sequel of them but on the mature side now instead of bizarre adventures. Or maybe college bizzare adventures? Anything!

@_StackTracer wait what? It's ending cause it got axed???

Dex-chan lover
It literally just got good in the previous two chapters and it's ending ? 2020 curse is still in effect i see ...

Dex-chan lover
awww lil sis peeking out the window then slam dunking with that blanket assist :3

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update. Merry Christmas!

Users who are viewing this thread