Hanazono-sanchi no Futago-chan - Ch. 19 - Maricchi’s Two Year Plan

I feel like Nise koi flashbacks but with a shitty version of my Onodera. OH MY GOD MY MEMORIES ABOUT THAT MANGA ARE BACK AND THAT WAS AWFUL.

Dex-chan lover
Covid would kill every manga character if a splash of water is all it takes

How'd she know he was sick? This goes beyond the realms of plot device and slowly diving into " stalker " territory.

Dex-chan lover
Judging from his fatigue from the start of the chapter, I think this is a rare instance where this isn't the lethal Japanese cold, but instead a proper fever that he's been battling for a few days.

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane
I'd agree with that. Although I still don't think any of them have much in common, other than having played together as kids, idol at least has a more similar personality in her private life, being more quiet and reserved.

Dex-chan lover
One day the japanese will learn how the common cold works, and this shitty trope will die, until then we suffer.

Supporter
Glad the idol girl realizes she's on the backfoot and need to fight.
Also, Japanese Cold OP, need nerf. One splash and BOOM you're almost in the hospital.

Supporter
FFS Japan, you don't get a cold by being wet or cold. Although he did appear fatigued at the beginning to maybe he caught it on the trip. That would make more sense anyway.

Dex-chan lover
So he's been fatigued for days and he's also been home alone.

Yeah, this time I believe they actually did it right. He was already sick and didn't realize.

Ya boi was sick before the splash, he just felt the chills more after getting splashed with cold water.

On side note, can Yuriko just lose already, hands down, I'm getting tilted at her very presence in the manga.
I also get the awful feeling we're going to have some extras joining the harem/ship too... Nisekoi 2.0 here we go 🙃

Users who are viewing this thread