Hanazono-sanchi no Futago-chan - Ch. 22 - Inomura Momo

Fed-Kun's army
don't mind me just reposting

Idol >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>gyaru

Dex-chan lover
Why is the photo still a big deal? I mean it just looks like Tatara and Ranko.

Who tf acts like this??? Such an irrational, incomprehensible character. A terrible, contrived plot device to start drama.

AHHH THATS IT INTRODUCING ANNOYING YANDERE LESBIAN TO DESTROY THE PLOT TROPE

Dex-chan lover
@Nihilist1 It's been a long time since I read Nisekoi, but I'm pretty sure Marika was also a childhood friend who met Raku at the same time as Chitoge and Onodera and fell in love at the same time. That means it was not a triangle.

Fed-Kun's army
the way he handled the manga artist girl was way better than this new girl
kitajima is really running out of writing material, now forced to write a generic harem plot development

Dex-chan lover
Was there even a need to add a worst girl character? Bring back the goth loli mangaka.

Double-page supporter
@CelticMutt Nah, she only appeared to become imminent threat for onodera and chitoge for a little while. The fact that she only have a mini arc explaining why she is part of the promised girl candidate is the moment she is thrown out of the picture to seriously stand against the original triangle.

Even if it isn't love triangle by definition, it doesn't change my argument that whenever more love rivals introduced it simply meant the manga just went down the shitter, especially if it was done as horribly as this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
1 more chapter. if this girl isn't gone by then, i'm dropping. was actually enjoying this, too.

Fed-Kun's army
Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. FUCK you. Go away you shitfaced thot. I don't want any fucktard ruining this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread