Hanazono-sanchi no Futago-chan - Ch. 22 - Inomura Momo

Dex-chan lover
wow what a fantastic character
sexual harassment on 2 people in the same episode, within pages of each other
what is the point of this bitch?

Dex-chan lover
@Nihilist1 I never said Nisekoi wasn't a love triangle, but it wasn't ABOUT love triangles. The love triangle and the secret girl thing was a MacGuffin. It didn't actually matter as much to the group of individual stories.

Nisekoi was an episodic slice of life. The chapters themselves were their own story. Nisekoi wasn't a story, it was an episodic series. It had a group of stories in it. The love triangle and the secret were solely used as mechanics to start the series and give the series a conclusion.

It wasn't a story about the main love triangle and secrets, it just had those elements be used to connect the series.

It's like the infinity stones in the MCU. They weren't what the MCU was about, but instead helped connect the stories until they reached the conclusion that was Infinity War and End Game.

Really think about it. Nisekoi was more about each character and how they interacted with each other. It's focus was more on the daily life. It's main focus was the harem element and the slice of life. The drama and love triangle and promise were all just used to conclude the series.

This story, it's very backbone is that it is a love triangle and it has drama focusing on that point.

Is the mangaka serious with this new development? Trash character sexually harasses Ranko and then blackmails Tatara. Gtfo with this shit development.

Fed-Kun's army
10 bucks says that picture is going to drop from his pocket and she's gonna take it and use it to PROPERLY blackmail them.

Although, I couldn't like this development any less if I tried.

Same here @Leemac13.
Like wtf dude, just tell her to fuck off. Or the author could use the manga girl to safe MC, cuz he does not know how to tell somebody that is harassing you to fuck off.

ahh... shit!.. yabai.. desu...! my felling say her Character like from manga hent*i... I can't resist her if she seduce me! Ahhh!! yamete!!!

We have a crazy thot here guys. We only need one girl and that's Ranko as her sister is just a plot point more so than a character.

Dex-chan lover
not a big fan... but come on, why add a trashy character outta nowhere like that?

Dex-chan lover
It seems that I am unable to imagine her as being a real person. Still worth a chuckle though.

Users who are viewing this thread