Hanazono-sanchi no Futago-chan - Ch. 23 - Momo’s Conditions

Dex-chan lover
Why are mc's in manga not allowed to punch a girl if they're being a pushover

I know that everyone dislike blackmail because of repetition, but can I ask something?
Why tf did MC try to get that picture again? Everybody is convinced that both Ranko and him are a thing. Losing that picture doesn't mean shit anymore. Just continue acting and everything will be ok.
And about those earing, Ranko can say that she borrow it or something.

Can authors actually stop with these types of tropes. Like i know this is fiction and all but ffs it was already good with just the base story, why did they have to add an annoying af character who doesn't know what the word "No" fucking means. Add to the fact that they added a bit of blackmail and all that. I'm sick of this crap jesus.

Fed-Kun's army
I dunno about you guys, but Ranko's Best Girl title is in danger, as this new, deep, interesting and not-at-all-ridiculous character will surely win our hearts over faster than you can say "fuck Momo and this trash-ass development".

Hype, amirite?

Dex-chan lover
@PedroSimao002
science-sarcasm-professor-frink-comic-book-guy-631.jpg

that girl blackmail!
gal girl long hair and rival short hair... if I remember.. just nisekoi this manga I found like this.. and but last month, I read manga in another site.. that manga ending with short hair... the protagonist and gyaru have romance moment in hotel and beach than short hair girl but she(short hair) won(because promise)?! bulshit author.. I wish author from this manga not stupid to...

Users who are viewing this thread