Hanazono-sanchi no Futago-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Couple Strategy

Ranko is adorable. I'm glad they called them out though. They were trying way too hard but I guess that was explained away with Ranko not having any experience.

A kiss in the the second chapter.
Bold character who aren't complete headassess.
Love the pace of this series already.

Double-page supporter
Who the fuck is that bitch to say "Ranko shouldn't date guy like you"? Fuck off, love is just love it's not about liking something about someone, it's a feeling, you just can't specify exactly what you like about someone to be in love with that person, it's a feeling so fuck off u stupid bitch. Also I don't think that couples have to act that way, maybe it's just in japan, I understand spending a lot of time, smiling having fun because you're with a person you like, but some of this bullshit in this chatper is kind of NO or maybe I just act differently from this. And can that guy stop sweating so hard, just act naturally like I dunno u did when you were younger (talking about just spending time together and just trying to have fun, instead of forcing some shit like the one going on in this chapter)

Fed-Kun's army
This guy is so fucking cringy the more I read the more I hate him, can he talk without blushing?

Fed-Kun's army
Girl should know her place
She's a friend, not the blondie's parents

I don’t get why some of you guys hate the MC? He’s not a trash like kazuya or passive like shiraishi from kubo-san series.... he speaks louder than the senpai from nagatoro..... heck he even has more character than that MC from JK manga where he is the only boy in the entire school.....the younger sister is a passive textbook childhood friend character and the JK sister is a typical innocent gyaru type childhood friend, with all of those traits none of you guys even find faults in the female MC just because they are more active and moe moe cute.... so stupid -_-

holy shit a mangaka that use actual plot devices. naisu! already better than the 99% childhood friend lover shit out there.

@Logic I agree with you man

to be honest, I kept hoping for a MC like him will pull this off without failing so many times and hoping for him to keep his cool down completely. and that makes me wanna cheer for him

Double-page supporter
@Hacete its starting off better then nisekoi tho the pacing is less sluggish
(im not saying nesekoi is bad it's actually one of my favs)

Users who are viewing this thread