Hanazono-sanchi no Futago-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Couple Strategy

Dex-chan lover
why must best girls suffer?
coz we alllll know she aint gonna win, shes too assertive and flashy so nope
the meak and black haired one is gonna win

....fucking A...

Kiss in ch2? And so it begins... The love triangle struggles.

I think it is pretty clear that the idol is going to win, but I still have hope that the gyaru ship sails

Based on other mangas, I'm pretty sure the gyaru's winning. This is gonna be like Nisekoi again. :/

Yuriko is going to get zero development or anything and still somehow end up with MC, that's just how these always end up

Dex-chan lover
The only reason why the Idol sister wont get much development is because of her job

And my guess is the only reason why she became an Idol is because of him. Kinda BS tbh but I guess its the way to balance things out because initially the MC likes the Idol sister more.

@zhako1 Idk actually who is gonna win. I have a feeling it is gonna be the Idol one, but I really like the Gyaru one.

I knew the kiss was coming, I though he might have to do it since he was halfassing everything. He’d have to do something drastic.

Contributor
Wait... people actually think that the idol's guaranteed to win? Hello? The idol doesn't stand a fucking chance right now.

I'm totally envisioning a Nisekoi situation. FFS, the gyaru and MC are even fake dating.

I am hoping the MC can improve here. I don’t think he really tried to fake the relationship. I know it’s his first girlfriend and all, but constantly worrying about it will only hinder everyone. It’s for Yuriko’s sake, right? Then do your best.

Fed-Kun's army
Ranko is best girl indeed. This chapter just confirmed it.

But I’m still waiting on that Yuriko-focused chapter. Maybe they’ll both be best girls then.

Dex-chan lover
So far I think the gyaru is going to win. The feeling is the same as Toradora and Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Let's see if the next chapters will make me change my mind.

The gyaru gives off the feeling of main heroine more and seems to currently have more fans than her idol sister between the readers of this series as of now, plus, the author uses the gyaru as his/her profile pic so I'll bet on the gyaru winning lol

Dex-chan lover
I can feel it in my bones, the idol sister is gonna get some development soon enough, next chapter or the chapter after that.

This way better though than I expect, the pace is really flow and the character still likeable.
But it's before the long drama coming lol.

Users who are viewing this thread