Handsome Girl and Sheltered Girl - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Handsome Girl

@mmonstra I think you're right about Kanda in ace spectrum. About Ookuma she said she never fell in love with a guy before. But yeah I agree she didn't realize her sexuality.

Group Leader
I had to post this. my favorite face:
pnu5jg2.png

Nahhhh, girls in real life all have bad footings. I witnessed not once but a lot of time where girls tripped outta nothingness. Literally nothing was there, She Tripped!

Dex-chan lover
@Mahoushani
Well, to be more accurate there are certain prefectures that have limited legal protection for LGBT rights, some cities with full legal protection, and districts in some that have non-legally-binding certificates you can get that will almost universally be recognised in those districts.

Myself, my partner, and our child are all very tall, and my partner has many tattoos.
If we went there (I’ve been. Lived in Tokyo for a month. I don’t like cities.) I have no doubt that all the staring would get old fast. Also my partner is a fat, stronk butch.
OH all the whispering and people snapping candids.

i really like the hour glass cursor..saw it again after the previous chapter..xD so unique for "loading/wait what" scene.. witty artist..

and this chap is really precious..😍

The last bit got me and that actually happened to me with a jalapeno pepper and then I forgot to wash my hands and picked both of my nostrils.

Users who are viewing this thread