Handsome Girl and Sheltered Girl - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Handsome Girl

Power Uploader
@Tomoshi-chan

That's what “sexual orientations” come down to: a mind who thinks in stereotypes.

When a man say, “I am not attracted to <group>”, what he really means is that he's not attracted to whatever his stereotypical conception of said group is, this is not specific to gender but to anything else. In fact, this is what it generally comes down to when a man makes any such blanket statements about an entire group in terms of liking or disliking them.

The problematic thing with gender is that many feel compelled to follow the stereotypes of it laid out for them, however.

I'm also of similar mindset. I'm not bound by gender when it comes to falling for someone. If the person's personality is to my liking, they eventually make my heart race regardless.

I'm fairly certain that Kanda is somewhere on the aro-ace spectrum—she says that she never realized that she even had that strong of a libido and in general shows little interest in romance before falling in love with Ookuma—and I doubt that Ookuma has ever truly processed her relationship with her sexuality: she's attracted to and in love with Kanda, and that's all that matters to her.

Like tbh I think that Ookuma is a demisexual biromantic/panromantic — could also be a demi lesbian tho tbf — and that Kanda is a gray-romantic demisexual, but that neither of them have dug deep into their orientations and are perfectly fine thinking of themselves as only attracted to their partner because they are already talking about marriage and there's no way someone has a chance to get in between them 😂😂

Fed-Kun's army
I was reading this while eating then placed my phone down the table. Forgetting my mother was sitting beside me, and forgetting the bathroom scene on full bloom... ( ◜ω◝ )

Thank you for the translation! Happy to see them as a happy couple. (⸝⸝⸝ᵒ̴̶̷̥́ ⌑ ᵒ̴̶̷̣̥̀⸝⸝⸝)

Dex-chan lover
well good for them it looks like they are about to have their first three way lol, thank you for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread