Handsome Girl and Sheltered Girl - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Handsome Girl

So glad I stuck with this manga.
The cheesy rom-com set up could have gone so many ways but I'm really, really glad it went this way.
I'm a little bothered by the "we aren't gay, we just really like each other" trope but ookuma doesn't seem to understand herself and her feelings very well so that's fine for now.
Next, we have the parents and the rest of society to deal with. Hopefully this manga handles it in the same light hearted but still considerate manner it has so far.

Also,
Double dress weddings are rad!

Ookuma is just so precious.And it's so thrilling that they are already thinking about getting married. Such a fun read. :) Thanks for the update!

Damn Kanda my dude, turning straight girls gay left to right.

I'm hetero male but damn i'd gladly trade places with you lol

Power Uploader
nsxnxyi.png

>sexual orientation labels
Dropped

Double-page supporter
There seems to be a mix of normies, soft-hearted degenerates, and "too woke" folks.
It's a light-hearted story about two girls realizing they're pansexual... It's really not a big deal.

I enjoy this too much.
What a good early morning read.
Brought a smile to my face.
Then a good LMAO when reading all the idiot comments kek

@Omegacalgar either heater or air humidifier, they have a similar shape. And winter in Japan, if you use heater a lot indoor the air tend to be very dry.

Dex-chan lover
Aaaaaaahhhh!!!!they finally did it bisshessss!!!...lol that nosebleed face is epic af.also that ookuma-sexual and kandakun-sexual is so dorky adorable
,how you take that too much sweetness.and their mindset is alreafy on the wedding part.they already thinking about their future aaawwwww
.>\\\<.though they kinda hid the the sweet vanilla bed scene,it is still fluff chapter to me.>\\\<❤
I'm glad ooukama accepted this revelation so easily though I kinda expecting something like this knowing ookuma's nature.and lol she has turned her friend on the other side as easily like that as well,welp it's more like kanda kun face did the thing..XD.
I love the bath scene especially their conversation from it.I feel everything that ookuma said to handa straight to my kokoro TvT❤...DAMN OOKUMA IS BEST GIRL! FIGHT ME!!

THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH FOR THE TRANSLATIONS!!❤

Users who are viewing this thread