Handsome Girl and Sheltered Girl - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Handsome Girl

Dex-chan lover
I know the feel of accidentally gayifying one girl, getting engaged and then suddenly another appears, turns and trys to move in on you...

I swear I’m not trying to do this...

@Airwave2k2 there were no mistakes in my case, my wife say my profile pic on Twitter and said “ok, I guess I am NOT straight” then I offered to help someone planning to convert to Judaism who was going through a rough situation and while I kept messages almost entirely about prayer and stuff she got increasingly weird about it and I stopped replying when she said “I think about you every shabbos”.
I’m over here like “I’m married. This shet is in the top ten nonos. What are you doing
@Rgal @datanono
I’ve read it raw and this is the correct page order

Dex-chan lover
Really liking that Ookuma likes her whatever she is, and doesn’t force her to be only female / only male but she likes her in both outfits.

Dex-chan lover
Her friend's reaction reminded me that it was written by Mochi au Lait.
Also that "anything you want" pass she gave at page 8 was so tempting...Kanda-kun made the obvious choice

Dex-chan lover
Loved it. One of the few good yuri mangas. Good on you for both wearing a wedding dress.

This went from meh to super nice in just three chapters. Hopefully no unnecessary angst anymore.

this is really fucking good! I was worried with the title that we were working up to an axe but it doesn't seem like we are. Thank you for scanlating!

And thats how you write a freaking great homosexual romance. Im hetero and i hate forced inserts of homosexual character. But this story, its just too great!!!!!!1

Dex-chan lover
I didn’t think this could get any better but it did

Love iiiit

Fed-Kun's army
I think this chapter has a good way of portraying Kanda-kun's coolness
9c0.jpg

Thank you so much for this chapter, I love these two and Ookuma's friend of course, she is hilarious xD
Can't wait for more <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Users who are viewing this thread