Handsome Girl and Sheltered Girl - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Cheating!?

End? Wtf!? Seriously?! Like, really???
There's still so much potential to the story. Why would it just ending like that?

Dex-chan lover
Ended a yuri with an opening to a yaoi.
I'm sold. GIVE ME ALL THE FUCKING SWEETS

Dex-chan lover
Wtf ? Just like that it ends ????? Nooooooooooo ..... welp one less thing to look forward to i guess.

Damn and i really liked this one.

The ending was quite lovely with Kanda declaring her undying love lol and then out of all things a yaoi relationship being set up ? But whatever what really matters here is the Yuri.

Could it have gone for more chapters ? Hell yeah, like I feel this series still had a ton of potential and I'm quite sad to see it go, but I'm quite happy with how things ended, they got into a nice relationship, they fucked, we got that nice image of kanda in a wedding dress and I really enjoyed my time here.

No shitty drama with her family which I thought was coming, no misunderstandings, no horseshit, welp who am I kidding I'd have loved to have at least another 13 chapters .....

So sad .... We just had that Yuri climbing manga (pochi climb) that seemed to have some potential get the unfeeling axe just a little while ago which had already made me quite sad and now this ... Why do the good ones always have to go first manga gods.

Welp now I just hope Whispering you a love song and Crescent Moon and doughnuts don't meet the same unfortunate end.

I enjoy the series but the manga must’ve gotten canceled because of covid or something

Hey, at least it had a good ending. That's all I ask for. Thank you author and artist sensei. Thank you for the scans Cyan Steam.

Fed-Kun's army
Lovely. As if my day needed to get any worse.

Look, the author can do their best to give us an adorable little farewell to these characters (Kanda pledging eternal love is nice, I'll give it that)... but there's too many characters and potential story threads here for me to even consider this complete. I loved this series, and if this wasn't the end, this chapter would've been yet another great addition. But it is the end, and I'm disappointed.

Well, time to move on to another soon-to-be-axed yuri manga. Thanks for the TL, Cyan, you're the best.

Dex-chan lover
It was good while it lasted, I hope it gets many one shots or a sequel like Kase-san manga some day later on

Users who are viewing this thread