Handsome Girl and Sheltered Girl - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Cheating!?

Why do people keep saying yaoi. Isnt that black haired boy is actually a girl? So a trap x reverse trap?

@Dwidj221 No his not a girl. You might ve confused about that bubble "Hey, but I'm a girl" that line was said by Kanda and not by the black haired guy.

Dex-chan lover
BRUH IT WAS JUST GETTING GOOD!!!!!

i usually don't get mad about short manga because it's better than a bloated manga, but YOU CAN'T END IT ON THAT. COME ON.

Dex-chan lover
btw fuck that one guy saying yaoi has no place in yuri. the author can do whatever the fuck they want, they can put guy or otokonoko or whatever characters in, the more gays the better. the only exception is a straight dude that is meant to create a love triangle, that is the forbidden yuri trope that must be fucking euthanized

Fed-Kun's army
@JohnJRenns I actually think a straight guy love interest in yuri can make for an interesting concept if it's utilized properly. But I'm yet to see that happen instead of the guy being a disgusting shithead, so I see what you mean.

Dex-chan lover
@JohnJRenns
"Ugh! This thing you don't like that I do like totally has a place in this genre! Fuck you for not liking what I like!"
Also you
"Ugh! This thing I don't like totally doesn't have a place in this genre! Fuck you for liking what I don't like!"
More simply you:
"Only I get to choose what's acceptable in fiction!"
Pull your head out, mate.

Dex-chan lover
@Picks lmao sure buddy, i'm totally the one being elitist about the genre by saying the authors should get to write whatever they want, and making a tongue-in-cheek joke about a trope that i personally don't like. you've sure pointed out my absolutely unreasonable double standard there. ok, i'm the arbiter of what is good or bad, so i say you can dislike whatever you want, i really don't care, just don't be a shithead about it and make it obvious that you only read yuri to get your dick off

Damn the comment section on this is so shitty. Thank you translators for your hard work and also for free like wtf?? You guys are absolutely amazing, I hope you guys are safe, happy, comfy, and just overall good. And please if the author does do the Shiba x naru, if you have the time translate it if you want, I don't want to get all of these free translates without appreciating what you guys do, and thank you again stay safe ^^ ~ ♡♡♡

Aggregator gang
HAHAHA loved the trap. Was probably the funniest thing in this very good manga.

Dex-chan lover
Was this axed by any chance?
Cuz i dont see how the last chapter would be about a lil drama and be called "Cheating".
Theres was the whole declaration of love from Kanda but she done similar just in the last chapter. So it dont feels conclusive.
And for it to end without Ookuma in the last few frames is just weird. I mean, for me Ookuma is what makes the series this good.

Dex-chan lover
The last chapter should've been about them so this is a big nope from me. It ways over the top and unnecessary. Both the "cheating" and the brother.

Also, I bet he said "otoko des" and we get " my sex is male". I see what you did there. American cultish believes seeping into everything....

Users who are viewing this thread