Hanebado! - Vol. 5 Ch. 21 - I'm The Challenger

Dex-chan lover
If she loses is because she bought cheap copy shoes for pro matches... What the heck is Aias hahahaha.

Lot's of sweat today... And the father was right, her mother is making things harder for no reason now

Dex-chan lover
I still don't like Nagisa. I hope her match with Ayano doesn't end like in the anime.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kamui - I doubt it ends like that. Ayano is way stronger in the manga so far than she was in the anime and she's much less of a loner as well.

There are just so many wasted panels without dialogue and with no explanation of what is going on.

The art just doesn't really justify all of those non-dialogue panels.

Introducing new characters with no real explanation of who they are seems pointless too.

Uchika has abandoned the father as well as Ayano in her bid to help her grow. Seems like cliched and faulty manga logic.

Dex-chan lover
Hanebado manga is really the worst thing E-V-E-R.
"You did nothing wrong" and "because you two love badminton so much there's no space left for me, goodbye".
This mangaka have some serious issues.

@HOOfan_1: The art's iffy here but the artist fixes it later on. I agree that the manga should've fleshed things out but it's not bad as you're making it out to be. As for Uchika, she's just being retarded due to being embarrassed at the thought of meeting her daughter face to face after so long,
but she'll realize later on that she was wrong. The manga makes it clear that she's wrong and apologetic for what she's done.

Double-page supporter
Ayano only has abandonment issues and thinks she got replaced by other people cause she wasn't good enough at badminton. Doesn't resent you at all btw.

Dex-chan lover
So where was ayanos dad this whole time
God knows. But hey, Uchika is the worst mother of the year and apparently, as a father, if you don't step in when your family is falling apart that's just fine.

Supporter
So a terrible mother and a deadbeat father. No wonder anime Ayano was so gloriously vicious. Really hope the author doesn't try to redeem either of them because no matter what he does, it'll feels like an unsatisfying asspull.

Dex-chan lover
plot twist: mom left because she cant handle dad's passion.
i mean if i had such beauty as a wife i aint gonna waste a single night doing nothing

Users who are viewing this thread