Hannari Girori no Yoriko-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Yoriko-san & Field Trip Kids

Man this gave me memories back when I thought smoking looked cool and I would buy these white sugary sticks and pretend I was smoking when I was like 6. Then I got freaked out by all those "YOU'LL GET CANCER LOOK AT THIS GUY'S THROAT!!!!" combative ads so I never tried when I actually grew up. And now I hate smokers.

Dex-chan lover
I can't really say that smoking is lame. What's lame is the cough and the addiction to it. It feels good to smoke after a long day, but make a habit out of it and you'll feel like shit everyday in no time. Smoke in moderation if you ever start. Otherwise your body will keep adapting to the nicotine intake and you'll smoke more and more sticks just to get a small "high".

Dex-chan lover
You know I have an aversion to tsunderes, but this one does the character really good.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I never got to taste on of those cigarrete candies...

Group Leader
Smoking never interested me but always I used to wonder how kids got their cigarettes, especially middle schoolers (unless being buddy-buddy with some HS senior plays a big role in that)

Dex-chan lover
I love pedestrian bridges like that. There's one not for from my house, over a railroad. A wonderful place.
Thank you very much for translating this

@pockettrash From experience (by that I mean of what I know from where I live and how it was a few years back I don't know if it's still the same) it's either contraband or stealing them from their parents, some black market sellers don't give a shit to whom they sell those things so kids can buy them, some of those black
market dudes also sell drugs so if you can buy drugs you can buy smokes at the same time, in Japan, I have no idea how it would work though

Dex-chan lover
i used to act like the brat back then wanna look cool by smoking end up cough my ass off

Fed-Kun's army
I did smoke when I was in middle school. I smoke because my friends offered me a Malboro, never hang out with them again though after graduating, I bet they're still a bunch of pricks anyways. Never understood why smoking is necessary as an adult to this day.

She purposely making dummy cig so minors wont smoke, great job

But even if its dummy, being seen giving a pack of cig to minors is still bad

Aggregator gang
So she doesn’t smoke either but runs a cigarette shop, I get it, it’s not like you can’t run a butcher shop and be vegan

Users who are viewing this thread