Happily Ever Afterwards

@ArcTicKronos
MC is the princess of a small country meanwhile the original FL is a princess of a bigger country.

They're currently at the ending of the novel. The ML (Richt) is banished to a different place and becomes a Duke.

Um a colab between the author of my boo and i took the male lead's first night... yes please sign me up!!!

I've read some spoilers and we have such a bittersweet path going on... our MC is a gem though :')

After reading some spoilers, i think
The drama tag is probably needed. And I think a lot of people will probably hate the ML. I really hope they change the story for the manwha

I personally dont understand how can everyone like tsundere-jerk- type characters like this, sure its cute when you know what they're actually thinking but if i imagine meet someone like that in real life it will be so annoying. Fl too childish for me, but anyway i love the artsyle.

Yesss, I like getting hurt 😂
Also it's not his fault if he didnt like her because they're just met, (and about the cake, maybe he's afraid that maybe just maybe she poison him?) and she is hella sus. 😂 😂 😂
But I love this so far, I wanna see if the MC can make the environment there brighter, it's somehow gloomy and bitter.

Users who are viewing this thread