Happy End. - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - To the resident of this room.

Dex-chan lover
Feels like we are approaching an ending and yet there are 11 more chapters. What else can the author throw our way? Akane, is that you in the mask?

Anyway, thank you for translations!

Dex-chan lover
Let the final arc (?) begins!
I can't imagine the cost of this experiment, it must be hellish lol. I wonder just how their bodies are made and from what? Why just kill and dispose of them instead of just fixing them (like a cyborg or something)? Or is that less costly somehow? But the mountain of corpses is really striking, I understand wanting to add it.
Thanks for the translations as always!

I can't imagine the cost of this experiment, it must be hellish lol. I wonder just how their bodies are made and from what? Why just kill and dispose of them instead of just fixing them (like a cyborg or something)? Or is that less costly somehow? But the mountain of corpses is really striking, I understand wanting to add it.
if i didnt interpret it the wrong way, they have brains in jars and from those brains the new bodies seem to grow? so i assume they cant reuse old bodies, since they make adjustments to the brain before the body is formed

This chapter is a fuckin' mess. Sorry to the readers who are confused. Some of these pages were supposed to be revised but idk why they weren't.

Sayaka didn't mean to say she was a "side hoe". They were secondary test subjects next to Akane. That's what she was supposed to say.

And more importantly, the Frog was merely challenging Akane to figure out his/her identity. The Frog didn't challenge Akane to kill him/her like what was shown on the page.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This chapter is a fuckin' mess. Sorry to the readers who are confused. Some of these pages were supposed to be revised but idk why they weren't.

Sayaka didn't mean to say she was a "side hoe". They were secondary test subjects next to Akane. That's what she was supposed to say.
"side hoe" was funny though

Dex-chan lover
negative stonks for sure haha. also fun fact, the author did plan for the series to end at the 3rd volume! (the current one) but it ended up reaching to 5 volumes. i remember getting to this point and thinking wow it sure looks like it's gonna end soon but erm. there's 2 more volumes left tho? also thank you so much for the kind words, i can't wait to show the rest the series has to offer!

Contributor
A pile of clone bodies. I knew it... so they have a production line of clones of everyone and the basic memories of everyone else are somehow copied over from the brains of the originals sitting in jars, into the growing clone bodies. Akane being the main test subject somehow is able to send her latest memories back to the original brain (assuming the real her is not the masked observer).

Surely the observer is, in addition to wearing a mask, also using a voice changer right? If not, given that there's only one guy in class it should be easy to prove/disprove his involvement with his voice, and that could be one less person to be suspicious of.

Dex-chan lover
So we finally see it, how everyone gets brought back to life Holy crap this experiment has been going on for so long.

Akane does this 200 times, every time it start from june 4, but only 21 years ? So the time June 4 is also a fake ? But if this is fake then how they control the weather ??? Like in december, it will be cold and snowy ?

I don't know what they plan but let the girl go through the lab just so, what if they just build a bomb (or grenage like Sayaka have) to explode the lab ?

There is the part about the whole Izumi house gone, if everything is experiment then it is extreme weird.

I feel like this story is not planned from the start, only get extend after each chapter. Like the first chapter, they don't even focus on Akane, they are stabbing themselve (and even stab Izumi first), if the chip is manipulate the behavior to attack Akane, then stab the brain will shut down the body too, and there is noway, that mini chip can even control the whole body to be in the zombie state like this. I think the author, in the beginning, planning to do a fantasy/supernature series with curse and time travel, like how it really focus on the journey book in the beginning, then in vol. 2 and vol. 3 it just brute force to become sci-fi, making it expose many plot hole. But still, this is good yuri series i have seen for awhile.

Users who are viewing this thread