Happy Harem Making with the Mightiest Orc!

I wonder why there is no "comedy" tag here...
It's supposed to be a comedy with all the dirty jokes
I mean there's no ecchi or smut tag...

Contributor
orcsword.png

Fed-Kun's army
@deerafl being a smart author and a good author is 2 different things, this "smartness" u mention is just the capability of using the flaws of the japanese readers that eat the same shit all day long and ask for more shit to eat the next day. this one is ok i guess since its a parody honestly i find it funny to read it as a lighthearted manga but the fact that this author's other "work" actually sell is just degrading for society.

people just consum literal dogshit and thats what it is, yet again its not even the author's fault (even though he is a kind of a degenerate considering he did rapesekai) its the readers fault for consuming garbage and asking for more. thats why we dont see that much original stories nowadays and that 80% of manga are just generic garbo isekai. because if authors tries to do a plot that is out of the trend he just get axed or just not even licensed. manga are slowly beginning to get boring, only retards are able to appreciate the same shitty isekai with different chara design all over again.

Is it just me or the rating went up cuz it’s supposed to be at 5 something??

This and the other story about the slime are fun in an almost parody kinda way, shouldn't be taken too seriously.

next time i met a girl, i'm gonna say that i want to build a harem and push her down.

and see what come next, a punch, a kick or a slap...

Fed-Kun's army
@migh
manga are slowly beginning to get boring

It's your taste that slowly changing

only retards are able to appreciate the same shitty isekai with different chara design all over again.

Because those 'retards' (me included) are not only reading shitty generic isekai :)
Everday we read a healthy dose of manga, a plate of assorted kind of comedy/sport/shounen/tragedy/lovelove/fluffy/etc manga
But sometimes we crave junk food manga
And because we seldom read those trash, we kinda... appreciate it

So you see... we're not actually retards because appreciating those same shitty generic isekai. We appreciate them because they are new unusul flavors.
(Note that everyone have different taste)

And sometimes, we find a shitty generic isekai trash that really really taste like surströmming, that only a few individuals able to eat it ^^!

I don't know how to add a link to this manga's page, but there is a page for it on Anilist. https://anilist.co/manga/116809/Shijou-Saikyou-Orcsan-no-Tanoshii-Tanetsuke-HaremZukuri/

Contributor
This started with over-the-top isekai/hentai tropes, but after he finally left on the journey, I feel like this became a pretty decent series. I mean, from the very beginning you knew the focus was going to be on the harem gathering, so it didn't bother me when the early backstory chapters felt rather rushed progression-wise, since they weren't going to be the focus of the series.

Ok, guys. I usually hate harems and avoid them like the plague. I only read the first chapter because I wanted to see what an orc village looked like, and guess what ? I loved the story. I repeat it, I hate harems. But this one is hilarious.

Fed-Kun's army
@deerafl you missed the main point of my comment,

i dont have anything against people that read isekai i myself read a good dose of them ( like this one cause its so retarded thats its actually funny) what i dislike is people only reading isekai and believe me there is a whole lot of people like that, these people are concretely transforming the manga industry in a must-do isekai themed manga industry wich concretely obligated author to do isekai themed and deprive them from doing what they want if they wanna live of their passion.

also no my taste havent change that much cause when the plot is good, i found myself enjoying it anime/manga like i enjoyed it back in the days and even when i rewatch some of them i enjoy them the same way, its the manga industry that changed and not in a good way, the fact that rapesekai got an anime adaptation if the best proof that the anime industry is changing in a bad way.

you'd be lying to urself if you tell me that the number of interesting and original manga/anime going out isnt decreasing.

This one will SEEM like it is stupid trash. And it kind of is. HOWEVER, it also doesn't take itself seriously, so it is amazing. Just keep reading.

I sort of wonder why it even bothers with the "Isekai". I mean, the only reason we know he's anything but a horny half-orc is because the first page states he was reincarnated, and it's left at that...

Isn't it good enough to be a silly history in a fantasy universe anymore?

Group Leader
It would be great for character development if she said no even AFTER all this hubbub.

Would parody that cliché of getting the girl after saving the village even more.

This would be way better if youve completely forgotten its isekai/reincarnation.

Users who are viewing this thread