Happy Harem Making with the Mightiest Orc!

Fed-Kun's army
Author-san, if you're gonna isekai into an orc but you can't follow through on the monstrous face, there's plenty of awareness of Western style-Orcs.

Ant

"finally revealed" calm down its the sixth chapter.
-Hmm the mc needs to be op what do we do ?
-lets just say its genetic but it was sealed.
-oh okay that should be enou...
-and get him like 4 different op teachers with a 4-5 year eclipse and that room from dragon ball
-wait hold o...
-and now give him some blessing from an op being, twice .

I like this story a lot. I don’t take it too seriously, but I’m having a grand time. Thank you, aerozext, for translating it.

Dex-chan lover
Did this story have to have an Isekai element? Honestly I keep forgetting it even has one.

Even in Stupid Isekai ratings, I haven t seen this much salty people

Dex-chan lover
I definitely recommend this. In terms of randomness nothing can compete this manga. The most important of a creation is attractiveness and can bring enjoyment to readers according to taste. Steel your mind, don't ever wish this manga could bring a good plot of story. The absurdity are this manga's main interest

Best to read it till chapter 6/7. Don't make a fast impression before them. There is no troubling ideas depicted on them

Dex-chan lover
haters gonna hate, that's all you need to know

this shit is trashy but fun
bonus points that this came from the author of isekai healer... no wonder it's so trashy...

Dex-chan lover
i guess "Taking more after the mother" means having zero traits from his father except strength

Another creepy Isekai rape fantasy, not quite as bad as Re Monster yet, but thats a pretty high bar

Omg, this author has a half dozen manga, all isekai. Seriously, talk about following the fad and there is not one decent story, all trash without an ounce of originality. He is literally the reason isekai is synonymous with shit.

Users who are viewing this thread