Happy Harem Making with the Mightiest Orc!

Group Leader
KqDLOTA.png

haha, the "impregnate them all" banner.
It's so shitty that the author do a good work trolling :))

Supporter
My man! Bringing these out like a crackhead on speed! You guys are doing God's work! Thank you!

Dex-chan lover
Ah, yes, of course. The staple "Japanese food will conquer the different world" arc.

How long until he goes to school?

Yeah, and he need to make them discover rice ! Like it was standing here for 10k years before someone had the idea to try to eat it.

I have NEVER seen a manga that sounded more like a teenage boys fan fiction.

I read ONE chapter. This is like an april fools joke that I'm not understanding, right?

Edit: Saw someone mention checking the authors page. I get it now. This is the rape fantasy isekai. He seems to be going for as many axed isekai as he can. Contact Guinness immediately.

Dex-chan lover
I have read some weird shit and not a fan of harem but i tried...i shouldn't have this is worse than every bullshit i have ever saw, The mc is a retard, his motivation is to "impregnate" beatifull girls like wtf? he more real, i wsih he just died in episode 1.

Fed-Kun's army
@Taima @Scynix What's your gender?
"He seems to be going for as many axed isekai as he can. Contact Guinness immediately."
Sounds like I need to read and fund all of this guy's manga.

I really wish we could get demographics of the voters.
I'm just skimming over manga titles and looking at ratings, and I see around 50% people gave it a 10, or 50% gave it a 0.
(All other voters don't matter, it's either good or bad.)

Fed-Kun's army
For those who want a better summary:
A /pol/esq type manga where the female (roastie) realizes that her sole purpose in life is to be dominated by males and give birth to men. The MUTT/Hapa? happens to be the main character with about the same intellectual capacity of such mutts/hapas.

It's an okay read, but it's best suited to trigger {{{women.}}}

The main cover image, what is wrong with his hand holding the girl, is he also part slime. Seems lI'llke the author took the half-orc thing from the hentai Enjou Kouhai.

Fed-Kun's army
You know an author is shit and talentless when all he have done are isekais @scynix unfortunately rapesekai is selling well and even got an anime, thats the kind of shit weebs like

Ant

food preference changes from one country to another, i always wonder why everything japanese is always super popular to isekai natives and the best thing they ate in their life

Given his position of power he really looks full retard not doing what he wants. Those theves, the fat pig, the slave girl all should have either died in a horrible death with none the wizer or been his as soon as he decided it.

Users who are viewing this thread