Happy Harem Making with the Mightiest Orc!

Man... i was having a major fuckin trip readin this. Anyway theres a doujin with the same exact concept but with a big tiddy elf girl... and the orc kid is a shota. And i dont remember the name of it so. Good luck.

Dex-chan lover
@migh Aren't most of these modern isekai manga based on light novels? They haven't got anything to do with weebs. They are aimed at the Japanese market, though some might eventually get released in English and other languages as well, but only after they became big in Japan. It's also just my personal opinion based on nothing, but I don't think people in the West love the idea of slaves as much as the Japanese do. After all, I have yet to read a single Western work of fiction ever where people would yearn to become slaves willingly. Owning slaves is a big thing in isekai series. So, no, if weebs love isekai, it's still nothing compared to how much the otaku do.

Supporter
@Tosher
https://mangadex.org/title/43672/the-female-hero-and-the-shota-orc

The hero is a dumb sh*tty child, whe act like a spoiled child. I drop it because I can't read it and think its logical or fun...

I've read some bad novels and manga, but this one is special in the "Dumb plot for dumb hero" type...

Double-page supporter
People who bashed this manga for being generic trash isekai have obviously merely skimp through it instead of reading it. It's like bashing a gag story for being illogical and absurd.

This is kinda like Konosuba. It's very self-aware of what it is and played it to the extreme. It's not trying to be serious, deep, intricate. The author is basically writing it as dumb as it could be on purpose.

I wonder why others still read this and still trash-talk about this instead of being appreciative with the mangaka, scanlators, and uploader's EFFORT to share this manga. It's simple, if you don't like, don't read it. Give yourselves a break instead of sharing negativity and hate. 😒😏

Thanks scanlators, translators, and uploader-san for sharing~ 😊

Fed-Kun's army
@Kaarme well by weebs i was englobing the japanese in ofc since the sales only matter in japan concretely,
weebs tend to have similar taste to "otaku" nowadays since they bathe into manga h24
anyway this manga can still be appreciated i guess since its clearly a parody but the other "work" of the author clearly reveal that this guy just doesnt have any talent for story writing and the fact that this kind of guy can be called the same as talented writer make me sad,
also a lot of talented writer get axed but he got some manga having a lot of popularity while being completely mediocre narratively wise. its like the japanese market only revolve around isekai and originality less story nowadays and thats sad

9/10 good joke manga, don't listen to haters 😂😂😂😂😂, Scanlators thank you very much.

Dex-chan lover
This is dumb but the reactions and the punchlines always hit so it’s great for some laughs.

Oh god this comic doing some serious-perverted scene with majestic background wkwkwk lolll

Fed-Kun's army
@migh
there are a lot of talented writer yet the ones that able to rake popularity are the smart ones, and this author clearly smart by incorporating all the popular trending troupe
- harem
- boobs and skimpy outfit
- elf girl (I'm pretty sure a kemonomimi, a loli, and an onee-san would pop out in later chapters)
- an OP alpha mc + 'gentleman' + horny and honest about it instead your usual beta cuckold isekaijin
- isekai theme
- food
- a story that easy to digest
- comedy

this shit is gold, no bullshit, no cliche or whatever
the only mc goal is making legal harem

This manga is so stupid and so generic that it wraps around to being funny.
I mean I know it's trying to be self-aware and all, but big picture wise it's just "good looking OP protagonist gets harem in generic fantasy world" story which I wouldn't touch these days.
However, the build-up, context, and the little details is where it's at. I would liken it to having a cheap walmart steak going bad, but seasoned well so it is palatable.

In conclusion:
"How come you don't hate this manga? This is everything you don't like about tropes in generic fantasy stories!"
I can't hate this manga. The MC is so transparent in his self interest that I kind of respect him.

Users who are viewing this thread