Happy Harem Making with the Mightiest Orc!

Aggregator gang
First of all I would like to say that I give no fuck on who is doing the translating on this series. This is one of the manga series that I don't particularly find it's enjoyable. So I don't care that much to what will happens to this series. I see a lot of people are giving their opinions regarding the event that is going on between the Translators and the Readers. Here I will give my straight honest opinion regarding that topic. If you find it unpleasant that would be fine, it's normal to react like that. Take in mind that this is my own personal opinion and doesn't apply to other people.

Now as for myself personally the reader, I doesn't give a fuck on how the Translator feelings or anything. I only care about the chapters that was being translated. I only see the results. I don't care which specific group translating this chapter, who is faster or slower. I only see if it's translated and readable. Yes, my statement conflict with each other since it requires "translator group" for it to able produce the readable page that I wanted but I'm a selfish cunt, say whatever you want but this is the reality. I only care on what I'm interested in and the "translator group" is not one of those, I'm sorry.

Now for Translator, I hate to say it but what you are doing here is actually an illegal act. You are pirating the series into a free accessible manga website. Even if you purchase the book, it doesn't mean that you are legally able to do a translation for this. You didn't purchase the legal license for this series. If you went through the process of asking the author and the publisher for permission, and they allow you do translations, then I can at least agree with your complaint on regarding the sniping problem. Yes I'm a hypocrite for preaching you Translator while I'm here being the free Reader waiting for more free/illegal translated chapters. I'm sorry but I will not be thanking you for your commitment what you've done here.

Now for those who disagree with me and having hatred towards me for not supporting the Translator, you are allowed to call me a cancer or a parasite or whatever you want. I myself realize it and will admit it that I'm one of people in those group. I'm just a leech.

woohoo now all of ya pusses removing the chapters you sniped, nice way of screwing iEatLoli and the rest of the fans of this series over

@mismarca
Bruh. You want to read a readable scanlated manga for free while saying that whoever scanlated it are bad people and not worth to be appreciated. Sure.
Just go to MANGA+ or whatever official manga app out there rather than reading it here then.

@FreakyDude yep more pissed at deadlysins scans tho, they sniped, caused trouble and didnt take responsibility for their actions ; at least continue scanlating or sm sht

Dex-chan lover
Fuck man, don't quit, the other 2 people who TRIED translating this was Absolutely, absolutely HORRIBLE at it. Not to mention their chapters were incomplete as well 😭

Welcome Back couldnt ask for a better translater for the manga Please keep them comimg Enjoying Greatly Mahalo

Dex-chan lover
@JustNatsuki are you serious? Their translation didn't fucking make sense at most parts, they removed their chapter after pure shame of comparing them side by side bc the ieatloli one made SO MUCH MORE SENSE when he was talking to the elf, not to mention the ammount redrawn is way more. And just for a double whammy they somehow decided to release it with missing pages as well. Fucking hate assholes who snipe, if u snipe at least have the capability to do so.

Please dont stop translating this series iEatLoli out of all 3 translations your was the one most easily understood and complete one. If you stop translating I wish you the best of luck and will read some of your other series.

Oh look now the sniper dropped the series after getting 💩unexpected💩backlash.
wow, such vision
Thanks for ruining everyone's day,including yours*throws another rotten tomato

Users who are viewing this thread