Happy Harem Making with the Mightiest Orc!

Dex-chan lover
Hay caramba! Qué ha sucedido aquí? Menos mal que el español es mi lengua nativa.
Well, time to cringe on Spanish translations... I know, even tho I speak Spanish I still cringe whenever I read manga in Spanish...

Dex-chan lover
The new version of chapter 20 actually includes the entire chapter.

@GantzLord it appears the previous scanlator got pissed that somebody else decided to fix his mistakes in the current chapter and decided to fuck off.

That said, DeadlySins did a horrible translation that I think betrays the fact that he's not actually translating it from his own understanding of Japanese. Mr. No Group is vastly superior.

@GantzLord

iEatLoli scans basically sent message back.

"if you don't like my work and want to take over then go ahead take over, Scanlate the entire series from the beginning.

Double-page supporter
Imagine actually defending this bullshit lmao, holy shit what a fucking riot.

@Jesotku

The same statement can be said about readers . . .

Why are readers a bunch of entitled babies.

Scanlators spend their own time to translate a series, reader just shows up and complain about every single damn detail.

why don't the readers translate series for themselves if they think they can do better.

This is why we can't have nice things, and one single person can ruin for everyone else.

What exactly the reason the previous translator stopped is it due to rude readers or people sniping this work?

it was basically both, @Starbright

somebody complained and stirred up shit about bad translating / misspelling of words.

so somebody else re-released chapter 20 with garbage "fix" of translation.

trolls said "oh hey this ones way better than loli's "

Loli deletes entire series because readers liked "new" translation.

and basically told everyone to go translate for themselves.

Now everyone else is bitching because loli scan group removed all their work on this series.

Standard case of, "You reap what you sow"

Dex-chan lover
@AnonymousWeeaboo

Yep. Surprised there is another ch20 and it looks much better(so far at least, I only read 5 pages).

Still I hope ieatloli is back with the old chapters(I like them honestly) or the new translators decided to translate the previous chapter too

@Kyokai

This kind of childish bickering just reminds me how young and immature this community is. Both the readers and the scanlators. It's got to be tough living a life where they take everything said on the internet to heart.

I mean, not like it matters to me. I'll just go read it on a different site.

Double-page supporter
I get that people do this as a side gig or a hobby in exchange for donations, but seriously. If your going to get pissed when readers don’t like a bad product or if someone decides they can do a better job, then why do this? Scan readers are entitled to hold a critical opinion of any work that’s posted. I don’t like reading scans that don’t sound natural or where I have to make up for a bad translation or a missing word, or spelling errors.

What happened to ieatloli? Was there anything wrong with his translations? I don't see why anything would've happened, lolis translations are great. Now because retards are completely incapable of reading everyone else has to pay.
Go learn Japanese yourselves fucking morons

funnily enough deleting the all of the chapters doesn't do shit... in the end all of it will just appear on other aggregator site.

so yeah instead of the tl'er trying to seek feedback for improvement, he just up and pulled all of chapters out. So now what happened - the tl'er just outed himself as crybaby, the sniping group got dirt on themselves, and this scenario just adds to one of MD's worsening flaw.

Everybody loses.

Not even bothering replying here anymore as I'll just read the RAW on another site.

Dex-chan lover
so from what i've read so far, some idiots escalated a problem and now we have basically all the chapters nuked

gee, thank you internet assholes. now we are on a blood feud. BLOOD FEUUUUUUUUD!

Well finally ieatloli's scans are uploaded, thank god. So much better quality translations. Hope you guys keep on doing this manga despite the drama that is going on. Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread