Happy Harem Making with the Mightiest Orc!

What happened? I was waiting for iEatLoli to release chapter 20 and suddenly all previous chapters are gone

@Xeroslayer I dont know the specifics of what's said but theres a difference in giving constructive criticism and just being assholes and saying another translator is better what do you expect them to do when they act ungrateful and say they prefer a different translator dont think it's an over reaction we should also know they dont have to do this if we want to see these series worked on we should show some more respect to them.

Contributor
A summary of recent events:

triple20.jpg

I mean, if ieatloli is looking for someone to proofread their translations I'd be more than happy to. I think making the scans as professional as possible should be the goal for every scanlation, and even though I'm thankful for any sort of translation, you cannot deny that having faulty translations detracts from the reader's experience. I understand why people would say that they are unhappy with the current quality, but unlike them I'm actually willing to be the change I want to see.

I'm completely serious by the way, dm me if you want somebody to proofread the scans so you don't have to deal with people complaining about it in comments anymore. With the semester coming to a close and all this quarantine shit god knows I need something to keep me occupied.

Edit: willing to do it for free, btw. just send me the draft and i'll neaten it up

The translators need to GROW THE FUCK UP. This ain't secondary school where you get to be pissant little shits whenever you feel like it.

That is all.

I don’t what kind of problem you have...

IEatloli says on the translatorpage “shitty translation, awesome lolis” and also that s/he is a mad psycho. If you don’t like the translation of him/her don’t read it, but s/he gives you what he promise.

It’s not like MD hide who translate what, so avoid it.

@NKato

Readers also needs to “ grow the fuck up” and stop taking everything for granted, bitching about little things like misspelling or miss translation.

If you’re going to bitch about a scanlator ask yourself, can you do better?

If you can good for you, why aren’t you doing it then?

“oh i’m not paid enough to”
really?! because neither are they.

if you can’t then shut the fuck up and stop bitching about it.

Simple No ?

I just wish all the scanlation and readers just don't care about each other.
Why would you care ffs. Just go scanlate. For readers just go read.
Havin an opinion in this site is just useless from what i've seen.

Then I guess DeadlySins scan will be happy with this, since iEatLoli scan officaly drop the series.
Since iEatLoli buy the full chapter from online store, that would explain the delay of the update.
Maybe there are other that think different, but it was DeadlySins that drove iEatLoli to do this, and now the series was completely dropped.

Group Leader
Sorry for everything we thought they dropped it so we try the series .sorry we didn't know that they ware on the series

Sorry for everything
Hope the old translator team continues the series

I hate this kind of crap. First come, first serve. If the people who started translating end up lagging behind. Too bad. Someone else should start translating if they want to.

@Jackripper
That is why just like I said you need to ask iEatLoli first if the series had been dropped or not, because you didn't do it and now this happened.
I waited since last year for this series to be pick up, but now looks like I will have to wait again, even thought i don't know how long it will be.

Users who are viewing this thread