Happy Harem Making with the Mightiest Orc!

Dex-chan lover
@ninjajim they don't own this manga just because someone translates manga without the consent of the artist/author to make money off it doesn't give them any ownership over it

Deleting chapters is childish, there is no way to refute that.
I don't mind if multiple groups translate a series, competition is good...it lights a fire under complacent bottoms.
Yet it is a waste of resources (time involve) overall if the two groups didn't co-operate to an extent, rather than the chapter being cleaned twice rather than the resources being spent elseware.
So it's stupid.

But between Childish and Stupid...I think I would be more inclined to help the stupid.

Among all the complains, just gonna give thanks that new chapter scans are being released again (and is way better than your last scan of ch.20). Keep up the good work.

So is this based off of a light novel or something? Because if so I'd really rather just read that and avoid scanlation group drama altogether

Dex-chan lover
@qqriza Crush? Support? They don't own the manga and other people can translate as they place, there is literally nothing wrong with that besides people acting like spoiled brats. It's not theirs and their name isn't plastered on the manga at all.

Double-page supporter
As a translator myself, of web novels
with access to novel updates exclusive translator only thread
, I can share legitimate information about how there are many fan translators/pirates that think they own the series and get all uppity when another group either hosts their translations without their permission or translates the same series without their consent. Which is all sorts of ironic and hypocrisy because we aren’t official licensed translators.

Double-page supporter
@LygarX And i can almost guarantee that all of those that get pissy about it have a link to their patreon on the top of every chapter. What ever happened to people doing it to give back to the community? I understand it's not easy work but it seems like so many people are getting into this for the wrong reasons.

Double-page supporter
@Zenith_Tempest While not as prominent as scanlator drama is in manga, there is sadly still translator drama in the novel translation world too.

Dex-chan lover
What the heck?
I came for what happened to the older chapter and I just see people blaming each other

Time to drop this. Can't binge read without older chapters

I'm not going to say anything like 'This is what happens when scanlation turns into a business instead of a hobby' since I can't know what iEatLoli is thinking. That said, if someone is doing this because they're passionate about it and want to share a good manga with people who can't read Japanese, removing all your content runs counter to that passion.

Having two groups scanlate the same series is a poor division of labor, but hobbies or passion projects are often inefficient or redundant. In the same vein, you don't need to ask permission to pursue your passion. Doubly so when no one has the right to legally scanlate the series.

I dont know how long it takes to typesetting, translating etc, so i cant comment about ieatloli action, cant say the tantrum is justified or not

But for the other scans, you uploaded the latest chapter, without contacting the previous group, and when the group deleted their chapter, you told the reader to read earlier chapter at other ads infested sites?

Well no thanks, its better if you can do the earlier chapter too, knowing you willing to do the latest chapter

But i cant hope too much

@Iwashiii did i say ieatloli being immature for how he/she handling things? i did. its true they not the one that actually creating the manga and everyone can translate any manga as they PLEASE, but he/she put work into translating and editing the pervious chapter from raw into the format that feastable for us now. Deadlysins as fellow scanlations should at least respect that and try to talk with them first.

we as viewer sometimes become too entitled bcs we can get this for free.

@Hikarizai i used to work at design and media similar to this kind of work, it took quite amount of time to clean the raw, put the text in, and proofread and revised it. it just from edit portion of it, not yet counting the time they took to translate it and stuff. People might think "this is easy work, you do everything while siting on computer" but its not that easy and can become quite tiresome jobs sometimes.

It's indeed unethical conduct to tl the last chapter and with such high quality too🤮...but then again we're talking about wild wild west fantranslation world here and it's not like i paid any monies too so i'll just throw a rotten tomato on this new tl group and walk away.

Nice credit page btw

Group Leader
What happened here? I'm sure iEatLoli won't remove his works, since he hasn't removed his other manga. I appreciate Loli's work so much because of the quality and the Loli in his name. This must be the work of enemy stand.

Users who are viewing this thread