Happy Harem Making with the Mightiest Orc!

Someone tell Hakugin_No_Ou that white knighting on the internet doesn't get you laid.

Fed-Kun's army
michael-jackson-comments-popcorn-pUeXcg80cO8I8

Fed-Kun's army
I'm dropping this, I came here to read a manga, not to watch a diva overreact because someone works faster

Form what i understand the uploader/translator has the full right to delete his work from here, u can't blame and insult deadlysin cuz the only thing he did was to upload a ch he translated himself.
I'm not going to talk about the translation itself cuz most ppl here just use it as a excuse to blame him for what ieatloli did.

Contributor
Though the previously scanlated chapters may be gone from this site, at least we'll always have ad-ridden aggregators.

why.png

Fed-Kun's army
welp, it is time to actually drop this then
it's been a nice ride y'all, see you guys in other manga (hopefully better and with less irl drama)

Double-page supporter
Oh man, i see a new release a come to the page to put the series up to date and, puff, everything is gone...
Theres the issue with "musuko ga kawaikute" snipping little more than a week ago, and now this....
I really hope that ieatloli scans person, after cooling their head, can undo this mistake.

And i really had the idea that for everyone of the manga community, tha the rule of "confirm if the series is dropped before picking it" is a normal thing
Guess i was wrong...

Dex-chan lover
I really don't get the drama over "sniping" a series

Multiple people can translate the same work, it's not like it stops existing.

Double-page supporter
@ninjajim simply put, more views equals more potential money for the translation group. So they get really pissy when they have competition.

Aggregator gang
@Hakugin_No_Ou
I don't think you read everything I wrote. I think that translators should be courteous. But deleting chapters is an overreaction to something that readers have no control over.

Fed-Kun's army
@Qwaser5r
That has never been a rule, and never will be.
Funny that you bring up the "issue" with Musuko when the translator who got "sniped" specifically wrote up a huge comment about how nobody can stake a claim to illegally translating a series, how they were happy to hand the series off to translators who were faster with better translations, how nobody can tell them to stop translating if they don't want to stop, but they did want to stop, and how likewise nobody can tell snipers not to snipe, and telling people that they should stop shitting on the snipers and just continue to enjoy the series with better, faster releases.

I don't wanna hate on iEatLoli and assume this is a tantrum, they usually seem pretty chill. This could very well just be their way of bowing out, trying to encourage the new group to do older chapters as well or something. Or maybe it is just a tantrum, I don't know.
Regardless, if anyone is in the wrong, it's iEatLoli, as this only hurts the readers - who aren't responsible for the snipe - by making us go to shitty aggregation sites if we wanna read old chapters.

@ninjajim
It's one of the stupidest parts of this community, I don't get where it came from and why it won't go away.
I'd imagine it could be mildly annoying to be working on a specific chapter and then have it uploaded without warning by someone else who you would've wanted to hand the series over to, because then you've essentially wasted work you didn't need to when they could've given you a head's up and saved you the trouble. That's pretty much the only scenario where being mad about sniping makes sense to me, aside from translators who run their own readers with ads or who have patreons or whatever being upset about their ill-gotten gains being taken away.

There was that case with Wakamono no Kuro Mahou where the scanslators (who most people already didn't like for their shitty meme-ridden translations) left a manga sit for three months, got sniped by someone else who started churning out chapters real quick, and they revealed that they had a shitload of chapters pretty much ready for release that they were just not releasing, for no reason, and were all upset and had to gall to act offended that someone else came along and did a better job on a series they were letting fester.
And there were still a few people who defended them, as though two groups working on a series is innately evil even if the original group is actively ignoring the manga. I don't get it.

iEatLoli did nothing wrong, I don't get why so many people are mad at him

I just want to know if Deadlysins scan will still continue to update this series, because they already brave enough to update the chapter even thought it was still a pretty bad quality translations, and forget to ask iEatLoli scan if they can continue the series themselves.

Dex-chan lover
@LoMal it reminds me of one time when I was pretty young and kept arguing with my friend about something in a game, eventually I lost my temper and broke the game disc.

It was my game so I had every right to do it, but it was about as reasonable a reaction as deleting all the old chapters. I ruined something my friend and I both enjoyed because I was throwing a tantrum

I don't know why but novelupdates have the same structure as mangadex but I don't see hostile mass delete in novelupdates but I saw 2-3 in mangadex. Anybody have an idea how to lower the toxicity level in this community

Really? Did this really happened? I expect more mature way of handling things from a big name scanlation such as ieatloli. You guys have fans/viewer that surely can help you guys crush this lesser scanlation group. Instead of deleting all the work that's turn your fans against you, you can ask for their support to solve this problem. Instead of being salty about it you guys can contact the other group and solved it more efficiently without rage from the viewer.

Also, deadlysins group or something, not cool man. You guys know the other group working on this scanlation. You guys should make a deal beforehand with them if you want to take over the project.

man, when i start reading a manga, i choose a group and see how it works until the very end, yes i'd like to read, join discord and donate as well.

i'm sure that most of the supporting people priorize the oldest group in the project (unless the quality is a top shit / not the case here)

childish? maybe
wrong? no, just one among X choises

well, if this scan take the project and release it in a certain period, i'll start to support it.

i don't give a damn about crybabies, i will just give my money to the one that gives me chapters to read.

Users who are viewing this thread