Happy Sugar Life - Vol. 10 Ch. 48 - Happy Sugar Life

Dex-chan lover
Ending be like

"Congratulations you now have mental disorder"

Fed-Kun's army
God the brother if the brother had stopped the crazy bitch, Shio wouldn't be forever damaged and fucked up.

Double-page supporter
@eliterodriguez That was one of the teachers from Satou’s school. He was a pedophile and was lusting for his students even though he had a wife and a child. Satou blackmailed him into helping her, and made him dispose of a body.

That way of interpreting the ending is pretty obvious. It's not exactly a fantasy setting, so that's just the logical way to think of it.
The only thing I really have to say is.... that's a pretty cool hairstyle. Maybe the blu-ray chapters have some more content expanding on Shio as a grown up? Otherwise they probably should have just compiled stills from the anime to complete the manga.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for bringing this wonderful series to us readers!

Sugar casted a curse on Salt from the beginning, anyway. Now that she's gone, the curse is getting even stronger instead.

Also damn Salt is looking handsome.

Thanks to everyone involved in this work!
Simply beautiful ending, everything made much more sense in the manga but I think the anime nailed it better for the entire (kirara) jump scene.
PD: That last page wasn't necessary, first time I read something about "reincarnation", people been reading too much isekai.

Aggregator gang
What a pile of crap, loli can't even wipe her own ass right, I give it 2 weeks tops before she starts forgetting everything just like she was reminded of the stuff with her mother in the last couple of chapters.

Double-page supporter
Umm. So, basically I don't think she got reincarnated. I believe all that stuff Satou put in Shio head got to her. Basically poor little girl is going to grow up probably crazy and have problems all because of Satou. I would like to see a sequel of Shio grown up because of that ending. So basically Shio has Satou personality now.

Dex-chan lover
mfw people think she literally reincarnated

The girl's just mentally broken now with all the shit that the asshole MC put her through.

Kinda wish I hadn't read the series, crappy ending if you ask me. Basically the murderer got away with her crimes by committing suicide while also ruining the girl's life.

I won't lie - if Asahi and Yuuna were real people I would shed a tear for them, there's a limit to how much shit you can deal with in life.

Thanks @Waterflame Scanlations for the good work.

Users who are viewing this thread