Harapeko Oyako to Motokare Yanushi - Ch. 1.1 - Chapter 1 Part 1

My guess is she broke all contact due to her pregnancy (with the protag?). Her daughter is "ample" in a certain area, so I assume she is at least 17 years old... I hope it not cheating drama or some sh|t.

Dex-chan lover
I think reconnecting with your ex-girlfriend from high school, who got married, had a child and got divorced in the meanwhile, could be a good premise on its own, but the fickle way in which the lady here acts is a bit of off putting. Like, there should be more to their first time meeting, and the circumstances leading her to asking to live with him, than just showing up at his doorstep and going "well I'm gonna stay here now tee-hee!"

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
hmm surprising premise. But the pictures make it like it's not a big deal. I will wait till next chapter

Dex-chan lover
My guess is she broke all contact due to her pregnancy (with the protag?). Her daughter is "ample" in a certain area, so I assume she is at least 17 years old... I hope it not cheating drama or some sh|t.
hoping it's not some whack "my husband is either dead or left me so the Mc now has a opportunity"

Dex-chan lover
I imagine four scenarios:

1 - The girl is MC's daughter, so story about reconnecting with the daughter and get together again with his ex-girlfriend

2 -The girl is not MC's daughter, so story about him becoming her stepfather and get together again with his ex-girlfriend

3 - Ex-girlfriend has no interest on MC romantically and her daughter (not related to MC) become the love interest after some time skip

4 - Oyakodon :meguusmug:

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
If she is his daughter then ok but if not.. then don't bother to let his ex girlf from 17 y ago stay. haha 😂 after 17y she remembers that she had a boyfriend pff

Double-page supporter
I imagine four scenarios:

1 - The girl is MC's daughter, so story about reconnecting with the daughter and returning with the woman

2 -The girl is not MC's daughter, so story about him becoming her father even tho they're not related and returning with the woman

3 - Ex-girlfriend has no interest on MC romantically and her daughter (not related to MC) become the love interest after some time skip

4 - Oyakodon :meguusmug:
Only option 1 is ok.. Imagine being in mc shoes. Would u let them stay rather call some institution to handle this? I mean it's fcked up - girl from 17 y ago is teehee let me stay here! oh btw this is my daughter so u will let two random girls let into ur house without security and yeah, pray u won't wake up without ur furniture 😂

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread