Harapeko Oyako to Motokare Yanushi - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Deep frying anything can be a hassle at home, and there are stores you can go to on every market street that sells fresh fried food to take home and eat with dinner. Hence the prevalence of the "just buy em" camp.
Not only do you have to buy a screen over the oil pot to prevent it from splattering literally everywhere, you have then, clean up every utensil and the pot AND store the old oil. And on top of which you home is stinking of hot oil for the rest of the afternoon.

At the cheap price you get them, saves you a world of headache and mess.

Dex-chan lover
The cucking doesn't exist, people are being weird.

The premise is crazy and the characters didn't give very good first impressions with the situation they're in, that's pretty much it

This chapter is actually alright, MC is addressing a bit of his Ex's stay in his house and the daughter (still a brat) at least got a bit of spotlight to see her perspective

Dex-chan lover
Hang on, unless it was a translation thing, didn't she say in the first chapter that they just needed a place to stay while their new apartment was being built? Now she doesn't have anything in mind all of a sudden?

I'm all for fluffy stories but the other shoe is going to drop here eventually.

Dex-chan lover
20240223031637-340d283f.jpg

:notlikethis:
That's me when i found femboy H, no homo tho i only like it in manga not RL

Dex-chan lover
Man... These type personally... Happy...air head... Kinda out feel like something going on to her but acting tough...

But who cares right guys!! We don't care about her problem and we happy if he just kick them out.. Let her child die to street we happy to see that
Bro she has the money but not the place. Not like the 14 yo "child" will "die" if she has to stay in a hotel, god forbid.

Dex-chan lover
He's giving a place to stay to his ex he hasn't seen in 17 years and her daughter.
Sure MC not being more curious about this whole situation and giving the ok pretty much immediately is unrealistic but the people going on about NTR, "cuck" etc sure are something....
He's just letting them stay temporarily until they find something else. Maybe chill a little.
And even if he was to let them stay indefinitely (which is very likely) cause he liked the company for example, that's fine too.

The Japanese comments on this chapter are funny because they're split between people who can't make croquettes at home, those who find them too tiresome to make, and those who can make them but prefer buying them because their price is a godsent.

It seems the croquette lore runs deep among the Japanese, lol.
Are they that annoying to make?

Oh, and the daughter is slowly starting to gain fans; it seems like this chapter's hairstyle has captivated a few readers.
i mean, croquette is japanese "fast food" like onigiri

Dex-chan lover
If you consider NOT MAKING AN EFFORT TO FIND A PLACE not doing anything wrong then sure.
Compared to what I expected from reading the comments, yeah, is basically nothing, she barely appeared in the chapter and it was just a nothing joke about she staying in the home to eat MC cooking that MC counter by telling that if she didn't find a place he will stop cooking for her.

Double-page supporter
Author's trying to spin this as some wholesome fluff manga, but it's genuinely disturbing. She's completely taking advantage of him, and he's just taking it like a right proper japenis. And of course we get no clarification about their relationship or who's daughter that is. What a trainwreck...

Users who are viewing this thread