Hardcore Leveling Warrior: World of Tanks - Ch. 1 - It's not a siege?!

Fed-Kun's army
This author is becoming worse and worse. I guess it's the fault of the author and audience, but he really should've just named the story Lucid adventure. Now they're doing an ad for world of tanks

Dex-chan lover
While this strikes me as a radical departure for Hardcore Leveling Warrior, its a spin off rather than being forced into the main story line so that doesn't really bother me and I actually am interested in what kind of tank he would choose. The lightly armed, but highly mobile and strategically useful light tank, the medium tank with their good mobility and firepower (intended role and specs varies considerably depending on the tank in question, but in general think a heavy tank's gun with less armor and more speed and less easily spotted), the heavy tank's thick armor and powerful guns, the tank destroyers with their superior rate of fire for their firepower, but many lack a turret and some have little armor, or the SPGs which are far less effective without someone to spot for them and are vulnerable at close range, but can be game changers in capable hands. And there are also the armored cars as well, frail with light armor and low hp, but fast and more accurate when firing while on the move and won't be stopped just because a wheel gets hit (although turning is considerably worse until it is repaired). My personal favorite is the Pz.Kpfw. IV Ausf. H medium tank.

Its a ad, but I play WotB, WoWs, WoA, and warthunder so I can't really complain.

i have exit wot because of p2w even if i have t95 chif m 60 and obj 260 and other competition tank and even if im a good player the RNG and p 2 w kill the game an new premium tank every 2 day this is impossible to play knowing the premium tank is too op compared to standard ( deffender, progetto, SkorpionG , Su 100P ... ext ) ther is 400 premium tank and 300 standard tank seriously ...

Users who are viewing this thread