Hare-Kon. - Vol. 18 Ch. 172 - The Man and Woman Devouring Each Other

I-I feel so disgusting read this chapter
Dunno, I think I can never understand Madoka's feeling .....

he can't live without three of them that why ,even he's love all them 3 but i know he's love koharu more between 3 of them .. koharu was special..i hate him tht
way he can't choose just one wife..the more i hate ryu when he's didn't tell 2 wives about him being with madoka this whole week..i see ryu always cry because of koharu but i never see him cry because of 2 other wife

Dex-chan lover
Welp he did it. He slept with madoka. Cheater cheater pussy eater indeed. God I hope his wives leave him. Now that'd be a happy ending
Also he just expects everything to fall in line with how he wants it to. He won't compromise but insists the women to. Honestly this fucking guy.

Folks just have a hard time even reading about polygamous relationships. He didn’t cheat with a random stranger, he’s trying to repair a broken relationship. The other girls loved Madoka as well. I’m glad to see that she’s accepting being loved again and has overcome her issues of not being able to have children.

Dex-chan lover
Ryuu actually cheated. Even though he's scum I didn't expect him to actually cheat, and yet here we are. Regardless of the person he's cheating with being Madoka (plenty of people hceat on their current spouses with ex spouses) he broke Koharu's trust and I hope she dumps his ass

that was beautiful and very sad i dont like what this chapter did to me

Dex-chan lover
Ryuunosuke cheated. Scum. Sure, the other wives love Madoka too but they're left in the dark about all this happening. If he can't control himself with an ex-wife, who knows what else he's doing on the side 🙄🙄 selfish prick, doesn't deserve poly relationships

Fed-Kun's army
@Dundun123 - Yeah... That's the problem with polygamous marriages. You notice that it's never 1 woman and multiple men. It's always 1 man and multiple wives, and the women are expected to compromise while the man gets whatever he wants. 😡

Aggregator gang
plzzzzzzz im lowest of lowest begging you to divorce koharu plzzz asshole

Group Leader
+1 for Yuzu Madoka and Koharu dumping his ass and living in lesbians with one another

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Hm. This is cheating isn't it?
This is cheating with your ex wife.

Users who are viewing this thread