Hare-Kon. - Vol. 19 Ch. 187 - Dandelion Woman - Fin

Damn... Got her pregnant on last night together? I suppose a bit cheesy but I'll allow it, series was getting too long anyway.

Thank you for the translation! Can't believe I made it to the end ahaha Is there a chance to translate NON's next work as well?

Group Leader
@Ryuko, As a NON-dedicated fan, I'm planning to pick that up too "Adabana" after clearing out some Promotion series that we're working on for some authors.

Fed-Kun's army
that.. felt rushed and anti-climactic. like they went down the dark madoka path.. then she's like.. no im good, i'll just not be angry. glad it ended though, was dragging on a bit.

Dex-chan lover
...this was the stupidest ending to an overall mediocre series with great artstyle...

Dear god I pity those kids, bunch of irresponsible idiots for parents.

Thank you so much for your harkwod. Now i can start reading it without have to care about cliffhanger

Fed-Kun's army
I'm glad I dropped it after madoka left.. then picked it up at the ending! Only wasted my life for one last chapter 🙃🙃🙃

P.s: that credit lol.

LOL @ the credit

I knew the ending through spoilers but I'm still disappointed how the author rushed with the ending. I'd have been satisfied if Koharu just dumped his manipulative ass and just lived happily ever 🙃 and what's with Madoka? Saying she won't go back but then suddenly going back?! If the story had to continue from the ending, then I'd guess that it'll a mess again lmao

Group Leader
@ahemorrhoid
@Nik_Y
The only reason (other than cheap drama) I can come up with is Koharu seeing the writing on the wall about the Harekon system being abolished legally, and she knew it would be more complicated for Yuzu and her child to not be the one legally tied to Ryuu but felt like Ryuu either wouldn't make that choice or would choose Koharu over Yuzu so she forced his hand by dumping him first.
But then again, that all got subverted so quickly if that was the point NON was trying to make it got washed away by that whiplash lol. Yuzu and Madoka had a point, if the Harekon system was no longer legal the divorce may have been necessary, however leaving the relationship altogether was certainly not.

Fed-Kun's army
huh, I still believe Ryuu to be a complete asshole not desserving any of the 3 girls

Wao! The end of the date family 🙈 thank you for translating it! I will miss reading this manga

Brave theme. NON tried her best to capture problems that might occur in polygamy but it feels the series talked more about the character personal problems (no need for polygamy setup).

P.S. No scanlator drama pls

fuck... it's a happy ending but why do I feel like it shouldn't have been like this?.... Idk anymore, Ryuu should never get to have Koharu back

Dex-chan lover
@TsubasaNoHana Same but I dropped it
when the fucker cheated!
close towards the ending >,> And waited for the ending. Trash is trash idk why I read over 100 chapters of this garbage for this ending. Best girl only got preggers wat the end and didn't really get any love throughout the series.

EDIT: Just read the credit's page since I just skipped through the chapter to see what happened... lol Thanks for bringing our suffering to an end quicker!

Users who are viewing this thread