Hare-Kon. - Vol. 19 Ch. 187 - Dandelion Woman - Fin

I like this ending ? What's wrong with it ?
ANYTHING

Double-page supporter
Great work thank you! I feel the last few chapters were boring and forced but happy ending. Sucks no extra chapter I wanted to see what she had.

Thank you for the translation!

Yea the build up was pretty meh- just forced drama to create a happy ending. Although I am glad the family got back together. It was depressing seeing koharu all alone in the Tokyo flat. And I love her interactions with Madoka and yuzu so I’m glad about that. I guess NON tried tying up Uehara’s fate too.

Dex-chan lover
Good series, dumb final arc.
Koharu leaving was so stupid

Well, this was shit. Madoka's ark was pointless, Koharu's decision on leaving hare-kon was undone in literally one chapter. The only lesson I got from this manga is - women are okay with polygamous relationship if they are pregnant and penniless. Thank you, NON-sensei, very cool.

I do think it was rushed because NON was caring for her infant. Which is harder than bearing a child.

FINALLY. This trainwreck has ended.
Reading this series is like staying in an abusive relationship -- I keep hoping for a single crumb of Ryuu's character development to make him even the slightest bit likeable, but no.
POS certainly does not deserve to have Koharu back. Madoka's dramatic arc just became pointless AF for the sake of a 'happy ending'. Everything just ended stupidly.

Sigh, now I can erase this series out of my mind.

No matter how much I don't like Ryuunosuke I can't help but admit how hot he looked with short hair. (I've a got a weakness for 2D ikemen ok?)

This train wreck has finally come to an end.

Fed-Kun's army
god it was such long years, i think since 4-5 years ago i read this out of curiosity and now it conlcudes, while ending is good (all happy) it feels rushed for madoka & koharu development to their makin decision, oh well looking foward to NON sensei new work and thanks translator team

Users who are viewing this thread