Hare-Kon. - Vol. 19 Ch. 187 - Dandelion Woman - Fin

Aggregator gang
I so desperately wanted to believe rinnosuke aint Yuzu & ryuu’s son but joe, it’d at least make all of koharu’s utter useless actions redeemable. But The author just prompted to end it without explaining wtf happened. Waddaya planning to come back, its so obvious you really wanted to come back getting yourself fucked before leaving. Shithole

This type of ending is really dated for western standars....fck it, for modern standards. Japanese conservatism at it again i guess... Either you get the Hare Kon ending or the Domestic Kanojo ending. The middle ground is a myth...

But well....it is a happy ending (?)

Ok, it was a fine finale, wtf. I'm actually glad the manga didn't pander to "conventional" morals.

Dex-chan lover
I liked the ending but I don't understand how Madoka's character suddenly did a 180 in her motivations. I keep rereading the last 10 chapters, and I just can't find a way that it makes sense for her to want to come back. I want all 5 of them to be happy, but it feels like an asspull.

Dex-chan lover
The usual drama before the happy ending... Well, it was a nice rollercoaster

fuck yeah bread house

also I feel like this ending was a fanservice ending and it would've been more realistic(if u could call it realism in the first place) if the harem stayed split, though i'm a sucker for romance and the 'i'm pregnant' card

Ty for translating Hare-kon for us :3 The ending was better than I expected it to be. The art was amazing through the whole manga.

Thank you Breadhouse for picking up the series! A++ post credit. Class act.

The ending, as many have said, is pure copout. I felt the NoN has betrayed the characters she has created tbh. Many said that it was because she had another infant but I am not sure if that's the real reason. Maybe she ran out of ideas or got sick of working on something for so long?

The story, art and characters have so much potential (what the hell happened when Ryuu was young? Madoka's revenge..etc), yet it's completely wasted.

Dex-chan lover
Cute and sweet story, despite all the drama. I rate this 7.5/10.

The ending made me cry so much! Thank you so much for finishing this up. Best ending ever!!

ending is the worst. So much billshit. Characters isn't even good.. ech.. I wanted see something more but i get flat characters without soul and their own motivation...

Users who are viewing this thread