Hare-Kon. - Vol. 19 Ch. 187 - Dandelion Woman - Fin

It felt a bit rushed to finish and i feel like i needed more development on MMC and his mysterious personality but ill take a happy ending.

Group Leader
Good news!
Hare-Kon has been licensed by Kodansha for English readers!!!
Luckily that's we also finished this chapter before the confirmed date.
Please look forward to the official releases and support NON by getting your hand on it!
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

It's not like the ending was bad but me personally don't like this kind of ending, maybe if one of them die or Ryuu die it will be good. Or the author can just make the fl divorce for the ending. Nvm sowry

Felt like a hamster starved off food running in a wheel. Grateful it has ended.

well, disappointed but not surprise. but the bitch should've just leave him and married as 3 wives sounds really good to me

this whole thing was a rollercoaster... not surpassed about the ending and it kind of fits

Summary of how I felt while reading this manga.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Oh, Rin's cute. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Oh, it's done. Nice.

So do we know of the boy child belong to the MC or not?

Its BS that the FMC couldn't become pregnant for so long. If they have sex everyday for months, its impossible not to have conceive unless the female is not producing any eggs or the male is not producing any sperm

@4rcane Have you missed some few chapters? It was bee confirmed that Ryuu have poor sperm circulation not to mention he keeps having sex.

As for the MC, she's the only one who conceived Ryuu's child. Rin is not Ryuu's kid, the second wife can't bear a child. In the end it was the Koharu who could bear his child.

The ending was like game of thrones. The character development were thrown outside the window. I was like "that's it? That easily? "

i really like this, but the ending is too flat,l. author-san ik you’ve tried, i really enjoyed it and honestly, i hope for your another manga <33

i really like this, but the ending was too flat tbh. author ik you’ve tried, i really enjoyed this too and hoping for your another manga !!

Dex-chan lover
I enjoyed this manga but the ending's rather weak. What's the point of MC getting a divorce if they're all going back after a few chapters. Felt like unnecessary drama.

Even though in the end it featured her growth beyond needing a forced institution to keep her in such a relationship, yeah the ending felt pretty lukewarm but that's fine. I wouldn't call this a bad way to end things or a great one either. I don't believe this series deserves a 6.5 rating, maybe a 7.5-ish as strong series who end with a lackluster ending usually end up at. Either way this series made me binge 187 chapters in 2 days and I was constantly captivated by each scene and chapter.

My one gripe? I think the way they handled filler chapters in this gave an unrealistic form of character growth that the characters just weren't capable of in the main story, at least to the reader's perspective.

TLDR: Worth the read. Not a great ending but over-all a pretty well-written series with character development that'll keep you glued to your seat!

Users who are viewing this thread