Hare-Kon.

FTU

@jet45s

Not anyone want to be a cucklord like you.

Btw, this manga is top tier trash. A manga for cucks basically. They wouldn't mind watching their wife has sex with someone else in their very own bed. Cuck and promiscuous behaviour shall not be appreciated.

Realistic? It's unrealistic and irrational. The demographic genre is funny. Seinen? It's targeted for peculiar minds with their own cuck utopia in mind.

NTRf*gs OUT!

v1m

Crazy premise and the author just went from there...

what? how come people rate this so low?
those guys must be never read mature literature before..
this manga actually have good writings, it potray both perspectives on how people see polygamy is..

and people find it weird? c'mon, this is how interaction actually happened in real-life is.. what you guys read in shoujo or isekai-harem manga are pure fantasy, nothing of them happened in real-life..

and giving 1 star rating just because you don't like this type of manga is so childish, if you can't read mature literature, then just leave it..

So what happens in the end? I see its completed amd how many chaps are left? Its just getting dragged 😑

I tried... Hard. But this is the definition of a man having his cake and eating it.

This is not a judgement on polygamy- it wouldn't at all work for me but each to their own.

The characterisation of the ML is sooo hard to empathise with. He is childish, petty at times and cruel at others. His trying to be 'fair' often just results in a lot of pain and anxiety for his partners.

While I appreciate the world creation and depth of the manga- my goodness is it irritating lol. At times it just makes me want them all to part ways and just live separately in peace.

Like no person is worth THAT much pain. No👏🏼 one 👏🏼

Aggregator gang
]Okay, I don’t know, why am I still reading this trash in name of love? Listen to me, I’m reading this, I’m continuing this because the art is unrealistically aesthetic.
Okay, I finished this exquisite mind-bending manga.
I love Ryuunosuke and he’s some psychotic sexist.
The story follows Whippy NTR and polygamy relationship again.
Ryuunosuke Secretly meets with Madoka, although he’s aware of her falcate feelings. Ryuunosuke later pushed her too far, even offered her to come back to date family (So flamboyant).
This is pessimistic that she couldn’t control her emotions and end up doing that at her apartment(proves she’s nymphomaniac) Okay long story short, Madoka Attempted to kill Rinnosuke (IDK why exactly, I read the Raw one after all) then she couldn’t do it and felt remorseful and suicidal. But Koharu met her in the way she took her to some karaoke and had some chit-chat about their Current life. And finally, I felt like my dream came true that Kohare decided to left Date family and live her own life. She left the household, Ryuunosuke got mad, even tortured her vehemently. He has gone mad. Okay, maybe Ryuunosuke got impotent and couldn’t Produce sperms anymore. Later they found out Rinnosuke isn’t Yuzu and Ryuunosuke’s child, but JOE'S.
But joe gave up and Ryuunosuke holds all the responsibility.
In the end, Kohare finally got pregnant and END LOL. Koharu deserves much more love than she’s receiving from her husband. She shouldn’t have come back to Ryuu-san, that a**hole
Oh yes, Ryuunosuke Cut his Hair: V lol such a nice sacrifice. I’m not happy at all with the ending lol z

@Rabita022

I also looked at the raw and my gosh that ending felt so basic, it just wasn’t good enough to satisfy me tbh. the only reason why i kept reading was because i was holding on to the idea of Kohare leaving (which happened and made me happy, but in the end she came back smh) or either the idea of her receiving more love from Ryuu, which kinda happened? idk, i could barely read that raw lmao but like she needed more attention and compassion from Ryuu oml— the ending could’ve been better i guess lolol

Dex-chan lover
I....I think I'll wait the last chapter to be translated and read in one go

From what I've seen the ending got trashed

Group Leader
This makes me wonder whether somewhere in this world, there would be women willing to undergo being emotionally manipulated by the male equivalent of a basic b*tch. The main male character has no personality, really, besides preferring two out of his three wives and using the third wife as a sort of spare wheel. His relationships with his two other wives, of which one called it quits as soon as she could, is a foil for his … I wouldn't call it mistreatment, I guess disfavor would be the wold of the third wife. Am I saying that this is not accurate?

It is very accurate, back in Ancient China, Japan, Korea, when men had the right to have multiple wives, everything you see here truly happened. Some were favored, others were despised. Koharu is the third wife. You could call her the lowest-ranked concubine. She is something between a servant, a plaything and a scapegoat, at times displaying bouts of illogical superiority (second wife is pregnant and basic b*tch male comes to have s*x with third-wife concubine because he can't with the other one who would have definitely been his first pick while third-wife concubine would have been walking around picking up trash and cleaning the dwelling) for no reason.

I can imagine why people would read this out of curiosity, however I could not see who would enjoy this read and desire the dynamic between the characters to be reproduced in real life. All in all, to me, this was a boring read to say the least. Some guy getting it on with multiple women and realizing every man's dream (oh, wait, it is not every man's dream, not even the dream of the majority of men - my bad) of walking all over at least one of them and her coming back all the time. Until she doesn't. Oh, wait, even when she doesn't she does. She is just playing hard to get, teehee.

Cal

I am surprised so many dislike this so much when even more basic, even more offensive things with so-so art get 9 ratings. I suspect most people have to relate to the morality of characters, or even like them to enjoy a work. I really don't think these characters are so bad, though. Or at least not terribly written. I've known of far more terrible people IRL! But even considering these judgements, the rating seems inorganic somehow.

Chapter 172 is insanely emotional. I felt so many things while reading it. After all this time with him having a harem, it actually felt like he was having an affair for once and IDK, it just made me feel sad for Koharu especially. But at the same time, Madoka has gone through so much, has loved him the longest, and genuinely loves him to death but she can't bear to be a part of the harem. Her pleading him whiling making love for him made him contemplate things and honestly that scene where she keeps saying i love you to him just made me SO EMOTIONALLLL. I'm still team Koharu but ugh.. I really don't know what's going to happen next...

Group Leader
i read ch187 (final) raws...
the guy ends up staying with all three women? im sorry idk this story very well, i just wanted to see how it ended

edit: i read the entire manga and i gotta say, the art was worth reading it for

Double-page supporter
The score given to this manga does not properly reflect how amazing it is. If you're looking for a sweet, fluffy, comedic story about a bishi guy and his legal harem of wives, then this is not for you and you should fuck off right now.

This is a story about broken, flawed people who have been hurt by life and try to build a life together and overcome their trauma. It is NOT pretty. Its messy and angsty and gorgeously drawn.

It's a bit of an emotional roller-coaster but not as bad as say, domestic kanojo. The characters make mistakes and the hurt each other and themselves on their way to a unique kind of happiness.

Users who are viewing this thread