Hare-Kon.

this is a rant lol

ok I've already dropped this manga way back 2016 or was it 2017 because of the plot and how it annoys me, but well well well look who's back rereading this after knowing that this manga is gonna end and I really want to know what will happen in the ending. lol and now it's now on it's last volume, last time I was at around 30+ chapter then now it's gonna end. the plot really ain't my thing the story and all but tbh the art is really cool and very realistic and this is why I got hooked in reading this manga at the first place and now I'm rereading it again because why would the artist make the ml hella handsome but u know he's crazy for having a polygamous wedding even though it said in the manga that hare-kon is "legal" but as what I've said I don't like polygamous marriage it's just huhu weird, anyways the art is hella cool if only the plot isn't like this (I'm sorry for those who love this manga I'm basically ranting here sorry.) . Hahaha I also told my future self way back mid 2016 not to read this cuz of the harem and it's just gonna bogle my mind all night because how new this plot is waaayyy back , but it did bogle me a lot cuz I kept questioning my self if it's really legal well my past self didn't sleep that nigh HAHAHHA ok anyways the art got me hehe I really love the realistic art it's just cool u know? well that's all for my rant sorry bye. lol they got me in the first half of the story but when I decided to reread this the second half of the story really uhm u know doesn't impress me the guy still a douche tho lol.

This is new for me. Very uncomfortable to read but read it anyway lol I read some comments saying the ending is not good? I wanna know. Madoka's ultra annoying.

She must rushed because her pregnacy probaly. Must be hard draw at sema time of this....

I am really curious what will happen with Bitch Jealous Madoka and the Hare-Kon law =) heheheh

Well I did imagine something like a lot of children playing together and the three wives finally being cool towards each other... But i don't believe this will end like that now :S that's too bad, i loved the criticism for our standard couple model

half way thru, this manga is a pretty good read so far! Just the right amount of plot and eye candies

edit: Second half is almost all relationship drama and heavily around the idea of pregnancy. The theme is more mature than your typical harem story manga and would recommended to those wants a story for grown ups (not just mindless fan service). Top notch art and story telling (albeit reads like a romance paperback in the later half) 8/10

want some spoiler?
she leaves and came back because she's pregnant. the three wives ended living together again
I drop this manga years ago but i was curious how it would end but I was kinda disappointed maybe because i still hate the ml. i just want her to leave the guy but she's too dumb to leave him

@craloney I read the raws and for me
she's not that dumb to leave him permanently. Did you read the vol.1 where it explained how indebt she is and she did leave countless of times but in the end she comes back because that's how she's fell inlove with R
yu. I do know the ending is great imo.

Among the three wives she's the only one who conceived Ryu's child. And if you read the other parts where she said to cut his hair and he did because he was a guilty of his action. Even how sadist he is.

Well we all do have different opinions.

It's a good story with some drama about polygamous,marriage, and pregnancy. Some reader doesn't like the story and the others like it.
Some have a problem about polygamous relationship and want that family break apart. It's okay, but I though this ending suited for the beginning and how the plot have been build.

Dex-chan lover
What a shit show , started nicely, ended kinda ok, but the journey was total rollercoaster of shit show in my opinion

Contributor
Licensed by Kodansha. Support the official release if you liked it.

i follow the mangaka from some years in twitter and is a really nice woman and always liked her art in her mangas

Dex-chan lover
The drama with Koharu in the last few chapters felt a little forced and unnecessary, but in the end I’m glad they all ended up back together and we got a happy ending.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

This didn’t even actually properly looked into equal parts polygamy. If it was that fair then Koharu should have gotten a second Male love interest and
she should have cheated on him much like what much like what Ryuu did with Madoka in the later arcs.
Trashy manga

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

The end was a little rushed but finished well to me. If has 10 mor chapters I think the story has a better pace in the end... Everithing solved to fast, if we compare with the other arcs.

@cnd I left NON a comment about the concept of a man dating a bisexual girls couple, and she gave it a like. So I hope we can at least get a 3+ way relationship. Although technically polyamoury alone wouldn't be that big of an evolution because that's still an open relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread