Harem End

Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Messages
108
This is a fun read for sure! I love it, I like this art's style! I just kinda wished it was longer.
 
Joined
Feb 24, 2020
Messages
37
Its actually good, especially if you know what to expect from this specific author

Also, plenty of anime references
 
Joined
Sep 1, 2020
Messages
21
Dissapointing, go read something else from sensei Kago.
The stale drawing style he adopted for this one gives up the mystery much too quickly, in the `first quarter of the volume quickly`. 😐
The Shintai animation excerpts are nice and characteristic of his style, tho. 🧐

May work better for you if it's the first time you read something from Shintaro Kago, 6/10.

Also, I sometimes don't get the community> you got the gore tag on the manga and it's literally the weakest gore I've ever witneseed - people still go: omg don't read this, disgusting, guts are flying around everywhere, it's like you're there!!!! 😡😡😡

Edit: The short stories are solid, but still very lackluster compared to his other works which I highly encourage you to check out; 7/10 for them.
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
May 10, 2026
Messages
99
This was an entertaining manga to read!! it wasn't as gorey as I thought it would be and the story was way better than what I expected. Certain parts felt rushed and the motives behind every character weren't explored.

I am not a fan of the ending; I didn't want the freakers to win, its sad that Harem end lost. Especially Nagasawa, seeing her end up in a freakers film and being back stabbed by Harem's end was sad/.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top