Harem Ou no Isekai Press Manyuuki - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
This is truly peak writing, true non-discrimination amongst women of different types. A heroic act mundane men could never take up.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
TRULY A MEN AMONGST MEN... GENJI ANIKIIIII!!!!

luffy-crying-after-ace-s-death.jpg

Dex-chan lover
PEAK MC OVER THERE.
YOU HEAR ME FOLKS, NO ONE IS ABOVE SEEDING OJISAN IN THE TERM OF PERFECT MC IN ALL HISTORY OF MANGA EVER MADE.

IF YOU THINK OTHERWISE FIGHT ME!

• This
Dex-chan lover
I was gunna make snu-snu jokes and such here... but who am I to mock the selfless efforts of His Highness, The Goddamn Orc King Hero 👑. (And Yall make sure you put a lil' respect and rizz on his name when you use it)

Serious. I figured this guy was just gunna be a scumbag and sleazy-fuck his way around town and be a useless raping piece of shit. But he's actually (deep down somewhere next to his seeding core) a decent human who actually cares about selflessly helping others as a Hero. (It's just most of that also aligns with seeding as well.)

Dex-chan lover
Nah, you do you but I disagree with all this "all women are equally beautiful and deserve all the love and care in the world", especially if these women are ugly orc-rapists. And it's not about women but living beings as a whole. We should be judged not only by our gender, etc., but by who we actually are, by our deeds, intensions, etc. He's wasting his seed while boosting the crazy orc-rapist population. And it's not just the orc queen, it's the whole tribe! "Good job"!

Users who are viewing this thread