Harem Yori Heion o! Isekai de Shizuka ni NEET Hime sasete Kure - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Don't act like you don't like that things anon uwu
Why tf would I ever like a genderbender being tagged as a GL? Dont know by you, but I read GL to see girls being together, not to see a guy being together with girls, cause that is literally what genderbender is…

Dex-chan lover
I love maids so much. Can you imagine a maid lavishing this much love and affection towards you? I seriously wouldn't mind kissing and tenderly biting Anne's boobs to "remind" her. Even the princess has cute boobs worth squeezing and playing with.

Thank you for the translation (I'd make Anne so happy).

Dex-chan lover
Maybe he was one of those employees who do 50% of the work in a company. And without them they would basically need to hire a lot of people.
It's their own fault for not having a contingency plan for the loss of a key employee. It would be a dick move to just resign and walk out with no warning, but a person can be hit by a bus without warning.

If you want to change jobs (or retire) don't not do it because you feel sorry for your boss or the company begging you to stay and offering to match/exceed the other offer. Why weren't they paying you more in the first place if you were so valuable? If you were that important then they should have had a plan.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why, but the goddess w/ mikan & moustache just killed me
EDIT-Kawayabug-Harem-Yori-Heion-o-Id-Sn-NHs-K-c001-p009-11.png

Why tf would I ever like a genderbender being tagged as a GL? Dont know by you, but I read GL to see girls being together, not to see a guy being together with girls, cause that is literally what genderbender is…
I'm with you in preferring standard GL over genderswap GL, but if you really dislike GB this much, why did you click on it? It's tagged correctly. If you don't want it to show up in your searches, just click the genderswap tag twice to exclude it.

There's no one size fits all when it comes to GB tagging since there's so many different variations; especially once you start factoring series with non-permanent swaps or unclear gender identites. This one, however, is pretty straightforward - every other chapter is going to show girls having say gex, so the GL tag is definitely appropriate here.

Dex-chan lover
Dude made 200,000,000 yen in 8 years?! Even converting to today's conversion, where the US dollar is worth waaaay less than it used to, if he worked 80 hour work weeks, he was still making approximately $38 an hour. I could only wish.

Dex-chan lover
Remember that he took on any job that came his way, even spending days without sleeping.
Dude made 200,000,000 yen in 8 years?! Even converting to today's conversion, where the US dollar is worth waaaay less than it used to, if he worked 80 hour work weeks, he was still making approximately $38 an hour. I could only wish.

Dex-chan lover
Remember that he took on any job that came his way, even spending days without sleeping.
Mate, even if he only slept 2 hours a day and worked the other 22 every day of the week for 8 years straight, he would have to average 19.8 dollars an hour. Doesn't matter if he's taking every job he can find (one of which is clearly a low-paying construction site assistant), unless he managed to hit really big with a job that pays ridiculously well for a decent period of time, he ain't making that money.

Dex-chan lover
I just had a thought while reading the beginning of the chapter, and this also applies to every other isekai

Normally when you're about to save someone from getting hit by a vehicle, you'd A. grab the person and keep running to avoid it or B. you'd grab the person and then dive out of the way to avoid said vehicle.......why tf do these MCs just push the person out of the way and then STOP MOVING??? Mf literally stopped and watched the truck approach him, acting like a deer in front of headlights

Whatever for the sake of plot I guess....even tho it's asinine

Dex-chan lover
I think you mean the Yen is worth way less that it was 8 years ago. As of June 22 1:37 PM MST 1 yen is 0.0063 USD (0.63 cents).

1 USD = 107.315 yen five years ago vs 159.805 now (according to a chart so it may not match the above exactly).

Dex-chan lover
I think you mean the Yen is worth way less that it was 8 years ago. As of June 22 1:37 PM MST 1 yen is 0.0063 USD (0.63 cents).

1 USD = 107.315 yen five years ago vs 159.805 now (according to a chart so it may not match the above exactly).
Yeah, I realized yesterday I had it backwards, but thank you for the correction, regardless.

Hmmm...if he lived off of 3% interest with 200 million yen then if he withdraws $4000 usd monthly which would be 641,470 yen currently then he'd be able to live off of the interest for around 50.5 years. Now if he's renting a 1LDK in Tokyo apparently the average rent is 120,974 yen and basic utilities without internet are about 13000 yen so he'd still have 507496 yen for daily living or $3,165 usd. So apparently, it's doable to retire with that amount.

Users who are viewing this thread