Harem Yori Heion o! Isekai de Shizuka ni NEET Hime sasete Kure - Ch. 3.5

Dex-chan lover
I'm satisfied seeing as we got to see more of the Princess's chest this chapter. I especially like page 4 that shows she's definitely a lot more chestier than she lets on. I dunno. I just really like all the gratuitous focus on her cute and bubbly boobs. Not to mention, the way she sweats when she's in a panic (and we see that sweat roll down to her breasts) is nice.

Thank you for the translation.

Double-page supporter
It's been a long time since I've read a reincarnation manga where the most interesting character is the OG female lead/protagonist we'll never get to see. I mean, the MC probably didn't even need to be genderswapped, I think anyone is his position would of had a mental breakdown by now trying to figure out what kind of crazy wild life the original princess lived for everyone, little sister included, to treat her like a pampered cat that they also coincidentally want to be...very intimate with.

Good luck translator, I hope not all of your sanity was lost in the making of this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
It's been a long time since I've read a reincarnation manga where the most interesting character is the OG female lead/protagonist we'll never get to see. I mean, the MC probably didn't even need to be genderswapped, I think anyone is his position would of had a mental breakdown by now trying to figure out what kind of crazy wild life the original princess lived for everyone, little sister included, to treat her like a pampered cat that they also coincidentally want to be...very intimate with.

Good luck translator, I hope not all of your sanity was lost in the making of this chapter.
As long as the younger sister doesn't go beyond just a joke of "MY SISTER WITH ANOTHER WOMAN?!" everything will be fine...

Users who are viewing this thread