Hariko no Otome - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.1

Group Leader
Honestly I am getting tired of the whole 'sniper' thing with scanlations, especially when said project has not been worked on for months. Its always a nice thing to message previous group if you are going to pick up one of their projects due to them at times even offering to help. But usually if a group is working on a project and still working on it as it updates then i can understand why it is annoying due to there now being 2 or more groups working on the same project which is a waste of time and effort in my mind. (Just wanted to rant a little)
*Former member of a scanlation group

Dex-chan lover
That spirit is so cute...
Thanks for picking this up.

Also reader, don't forget to read the raw too for views.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the update!
I hope that cute spirit will get better clothes ><
I also hope this series wont be another "sniper drama" victim.. I know sniping is bad, but its saddening me that whatever the result of the drama (whether the first translator drop it or someone pick it up) this series wont be abandoned..
I already saw the result in other series and its disheartening. I'm just a reader that want to read new story so its saddening to see good story end without properly ended :')

Double-page supporter
AHHHHHH... I forgot this was the last chapter available and go to all comfortable to read the next chapter and it was over... lmao.

Thank you for picking this up! It's been 8 months! Please continue to translate this... pleaseee.. thank youuuu!!! ❤❤❤❤

THANK YOU! I really liked this story but the last group stopped updating 8 MONTHS ago, I nearly forgot about this story.

If a project hasn't been worked on in months, then it's technically fair game. Also, I thought I heard that the artist for this one was on indefinite hiatus after Ch 2. So the fact we're seeing more chapters may mean something changed

Side Note: If you would like to translate "Roid" (Another manga that's been completed but stuck at Ch. 1 on Mangadex), I could help with redrawing

I won't tell you to go full redraw, but I will say when you overlap the original text with yours, could you go over the text with a white brush or select delete it? this would make text far more readable and be near 0 more work, other then that, thankyou, I loved the concept of this story but only 2 chapters...

Users who are viewing this thread