Hariko no Otome - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2

Fed-Kun's army
I had thought the protagonist's family are capable to create a proper dress don't tell me they only put importance in their divine power. Please tell me this is just a trend and not all their works are like this, it would be an embarrassment.
Also, i had thought the cloth has a sense of importance like: has divine thing or royal treasure or by someone precious,,, but turns out he has no sense of fashion... If this man is the ml or related to the ml, our protagonist need to check this man's wardrobe
Thank you for the update!

Fed-Kun's army
Please don't tell me the house lord invited this guy as a potential husband for her. It seems likely since the maid said before that those with as much talent as her are usually married to royalty regardless of the seamstress' social status and also the setting seems to be historical and we know the kind of shit that goes down with this type of settings. I don't mind age gaps that much if the couple look okay and not awkward but this guy looks like a good 20 years older than her. She is 15 right, he can easily be 35 if not older. Please don't be the ML ossan !

please tell me he at least puts a coat over that monstrosity usually
the divine embroidery or whatever is not worth this man's dignity

@Akera93 Do you really want to know?

From reading the original LN, he kind of is. I say kind of because even though they get engaged to protect her from political shenanigans, the heroine is entirely sewing-sexual right up until the most recent chapter. It's actually pretty cute how she doesn't relate to the engagement even a little bit.

@Akera 93

It's not said clearly, but there are hints that he might someday become interested in her. He's had incredibly poor luck with women, which I'll put in a separate spoiler down below, so he's almost as uninterested as she is. The most you get in the LN is other people talking about their children and him being like, "Hm." while the MC is "?". Definitely a low-pressure situation, which I hope they carry through here.

His first wife was uninterested in him or their son until she died. His second marriage was for political purposes, but she became so obsessed with him that she injured people and hurt the national spirit of the country (like the actual fairy, not the morale). It was such a scandal that he had to retire very young from being the king and put his young son on the throne. So yeah, he's not exactly a ladies man, despite his looks.

Dex-chan lover
@Sanmer ah ok. the transitions between subchapters are so smooth and unmarked that i thought they were chopped up chapters instead of intentional subchapters

Users who are viewing this thread