Hariko no Otome - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.2

Thank you so much for translating this omg I love this it's my new fave manga right now, and the Lunar aqua spirit is so feckin cute my heart is about to burst

Dex-chan lover
@Manga-Titan

If the spider demon shape is the true form, then the founder must have made a contract with them while they were like that.
Hopefully she can make a new contract is she really does have the same power as the founder.

But yeah.....
This is going to turn into a mess no mather the outcome.

@rufioh I think it's for the sake of protection- a false marriage of sorts to protect her from her family. Due to the Magic eyes, her embroidery and the fact he is royal she is getting protection from her family and from other royalty that may want to use her.
Historically, girls were made concubines in name and sent off to distant relatives to protect them from undesired marriage proposal, Like the ottoman empire- it is a misconseption that the Sultan slept with many of the women there when in reality it was more of an educational instittion where there were many women of noble birth some of who did try to get on the Sultan's good side while others were being educated for other marriage, often pollitical for the sake of her family or the empire, sometimes they were hostages too (not s relevant for this example but true).
So I dont think its an actual marriage as we think of it.

Okay. Well. Right. So. I understand that this might be a good idea, on paper. Yeah. Would probably be a good thing.

I just hope it's a false marriage. Just a protection thing, and easily broken off when Ewey really finds someone she'd like to marry.

I know she's mentally older, but I'll never feel comfortable with such a significant age gap. It just feels gross. If this guy really turns out to be the male lead, I'll drop this. It's a shame, because I love fashion, and finding this manga was such a treat.

i guess consort for protection? i hope it ends there and there's absolutely no romance bc thatd be kinda f-ed up

i’ve been pronouncing her name like AE-oh-way but it’s supposed to be Yui (YOO-ee) o_O i’m dumb lmao

Obviously no love here, just practical needs so it's all good with me 😁

Thanks for your work but it took 2 months!!! for a half of the chapter. I rly hope you'll pick up your pace coz previous person did everything singlehandedly but was waaaay faster.

Fed-Kun's army
Do it. Dad will have come up with anew plan if her husband is going to be the king. Also, she can make clothes for him at any time with great resources if she says yes. I see no downside here.

Even if they get married, there's no need to "consummate" anything. Surely things are only for protection.

SIR THE FBI IS AT THE DOOR PLEASE SIR WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO A 15 YEAR OLD CHILD

Users who are viewing this thread